gg.allocatePage doesn't work sometimes.

Wembbu

Question

I got a recently good script for a game, but many people faced a ban sometimes. Now since doing what script does manually works just fine I did some testing and found out that allocatePage function just doesn't work sometimes. Doing it multiple times does absolutely nothing, so I was wondering if there is a way to fix this in the current version of gg

2 answers to this question

On 4/12/2023 at 1:52 AM, Wembbu said:

I got a recently good script for a game, but many people faced a ban sometimes. Now since doing what script does manually works just fine I did some testing and found out that allocatePage function just doesn't work sometimes. Doing it multiple times does absolutely nothing, so I was wondering if there is a way to fix this in the current version of gg

Never had that issue. Perhaps you mean that GG can allocate but then not find or load the addresses to the result list? Like here.

On 5/4/2023 at 9:16 AM, nok1a said:

Never had that issue. Perhaps you mean that GG can allocate but then not find or load the addresses to the result list? Like here.

Nah, I made a value store the address of the page in the script, but when the script is executed value doesn't have anything. What you had shown me might be similar but I'm pretty sure that it doesn't even allocate the page. I made this post to show gg devs that there is an issue with their api, not quite to get help since I can just search for an unused page and use it.