Speed hack crashes game

HelpMePlease99

Question

Hi I was hoping someone could help me. I want to use speed hack in this game streetball allstar. It will work for a few seconds and then the game will crash. It will only crash upon loading speed hack and its only done so with this one game. I have a screenshot of the log if that may help. Thank you in advance. 

Screenshot_20220829-232634_VMOS Pro.jpg

4 answers to this question

13 hours ago, HelpMePlease99 said:

Hi I was hoping someone could help me. I want to use speed hack in this game streetball allstar. It will work for a few seconds and then the game will crash. It will only crash upon loading speed hack and its only done so with this one game. I have a screenshot of the log if that may help. Thank you in advance. 

Screenshot_20220829-232634_VMOS Pro.jpg

Hi! Game Guardian SpeedHack is not intended for Online Games, in this case your game is indeed an esports game. Based on assumption, It can be caused by:

• 1) There's is inconsistency between your player speed inside the server and client.
  • 2) The game does detect common speedhack; since Game Guardian SpeedHack is accelerating the whole game (Not just the player but also includes timer, ball speed, etc)
  • 3) Your game is breaking because the GameGuardian SpeedHack is affecting the entire game.

I suggest to find the Player Speed value instead of relying on built-in speedhack that does a different job and It's mostly works fine on Offline Games. The difference is: by changing the player speed only; the value can be sended to the server via Game Packets and it doesn't affect anything outside the player scope. Not to mention that the log is incomplete, probably you might try to attach the logs as a txt file, so other members can help you through-out.

3 hours ago, MainC said:

Hi! Game Guardian SpeedHack is not intended for Online Games, in this case your game is indeed an esports game. Based on assumption, It can be caused by:

• 1) There's is inconsistency between your player speed inside the server and client.
  • 2) The game does detect common speedhack; since Game Guardian SpeedHack is accelerating the whole game (Not just the player but also includes timer, ball speed, etc)
  • 3) Your game is breaking because the GameGuardian SpeedHack is affecting the entire game.

I suggest to find the Player Speed value instead of relying on built-in speedhack that does a different job and It's mostly works fine on Offline Games. The difference is: by changing the player speed only; the value can be sended to the server via Game Packets and it doesn't affect anything outside the player scope. Not to mention that the log is incomplete, probably you might try to attach the logs as a txt file, so other members can help you through-out.

Would you happen to have a link for a tutorial on how to find individual player speed? I'm pretty new to game guardian and my apologies for the incomplete log. I really appreciate you answering me by the way!

Hi @HelpMePlease99, you can goto GG > "Fix It" button > Generate Logs. The logs file can be found inside your Internal Storage and send it here.

On 5/9/2023 at 5:11 PM, VictorBitcoin2023 said:

ok thanks

I do think you're quoting on the wrong thread.