Game Crash

neramino

Question

so i'm trying to use GG in a game called Idle Mafia Tycoon Manager but everytime i search the game crash any solution?. I tried to hide GG with all options tried to use magisk delta hide with no success so anyone can help me? btw i'm using ldplayer 9 version 9.0.57 and also used latest version

Edited by neramino
typo

3 answers to this question

On 12/31/2023 at 3:35 PM, neramino said:

so i'm trying to use GG in a game called Idle Mafia Tycoon Manager but everytime i search the game crash any solution?. I tried to hide GG with all options tried to use magisk delta hide with no success so anyone can help me? btw i'm using ldplayer 9 version 9.0.57 and also used latest version

Have you tried restarting the game without protection?  With both GG and the game open, and before searching anything and before the game crashes, just close the game and wait a couple of seconds then GG should automatically prompt you if you'd like to restart the game without protection.

If that doesn't help there is a setting in GG called "prevent unload". It should be on "No (default). You can try setting it to Level 3.

Edited by Sami1982
Additional details

On 1/6/2024 at 11:56 PM, mismosol said:

This still doesn't work, tried with everything, but game crashes anyway. 

Try installing magisk delta with magisk hide and universal safetynet fix