Crash game script

ByTwiiixy

Question

Hello. I come to you because I have a problem with the game guardian because when I use a scrip for NEED FOR SPEED NO LIMIT and I block the game in freez mod to be able to use the scripts, the game tells me that it does not no longer responds and the script does not work how to fix the problem

Screenshot_20230129_124724_NFS No Limits.jpg

12 answers to this question

Hi @ByTwiiixy, there's so many reasons that can cause this. Perhaps giving more additional information would help:

• - Make sure attach the logs both Game Guardian when running the script and Game Crashes through logcat.
  • - If possible, also attach the mentioned script here. Make sure it it readble or mention the password if it's protected.
  • - Mention your NFS version, perhaps the script is already outdated and causes unproper changes that lead to Game Crashing.

On 2/2/2023 at 3:32 AM, MC189 said:

Hi @ByTwiiixy, there's so many reasons that can cause this. Perhaps giving more additional information would help:

• - Make sure attach the logs both Game Guardian when running the script and Game Crashes through logcat.
  • - If possible, also attach the mentioned script here. Make sure it it readble or mention the password if it's protected.
  • - Mention your NFS version, perhaps the script is already outdated and causes unproper changes that lead to Game Crashing.

Hello, help me. I created my own script, but when I turn on the function in this script, the game crashes. What is the problem?

The fact that the game no longer responds while it is in freezing mode is normal. Just press wait. But the fact that your features don't work is i guess the script issue. What is it you try to cheat?

11 hours ago, nok1a said:

The fact that the game no longer responds while it is in freezing mode is normal. Just press wait. But the fact that your features don't work is i guess the script issue. What is it you try to cheat?

I make functions by type: Endless Shooting, Endless active skill. I'm trying to do this on a Zooba game

On 4/11/2023 at 3:36 PM, Kirill_000 said:

Sorry, I didn't notice

You can try to use this command and change your Value to check if its because of Anti-Cheat:

for i in $(pidof com.your.game.name); do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/$i/maps; done

-- Change com.your.game.name to your Game Package

On 4/15/2023 at 3:36 PM, MC189 said:

You can try to use this command and change your Value to check if its because of Anti-Cheat:

for i in $(pidof com.your.game.name); do mount -o bind /proc/2/maps /proc/$i/maps; done

where should I write this?

game

I wrote it. what was supposed to change?

Edited by Kirill_000