Jump to content

Hacking game money/currencies


 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello i try to use GG in my game looking for the value changing the value so i can easily find it and i manage to find it and change the value

Before was 143

Now 23000

I manage to change to 23000, but it  decrease back to normal value i try multiple times but it still decrease back, why? i try with other things too but it seems the other value doesn't change and it back again to normal value.. I really need help Thanks... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Chelseaa11 said:

Hello i try to use GG in my game looking for the value changing the value so i can easily find it and i manage to find it and change the value

Before was 143

Now 23000

I manage to change to 23000, but it  decrease back to normal value i try multiple times but it still decrease back, why? i try with other things too but it seems the other value doesn't change and it back again to normal value.. I really need help Thanks... 

Sounds like your values are server sided that's why they are reverting back to the true value. Maybe try it a different way. Possibly hack rewards or making things a negative value to buy in the store.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Sounds like your values are server sided that's why they are reverting back to the true value. Maybe try it a different way. Possibly hack rewards or making things a negative value to buy in the store.

Nevermind i manage to change it and it work and not decreasing anymore but,,, when i try to do it to other value the game keep crashing XD

Edited by Chelseaa11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2021 at 4:43 AM, Chelseaa11 said:

Nevermind i manage to change it and it work and not decreasing anymore but,,, when i try to do it to other value the game keep crashing XD

Want to share the game so someone else can take a look?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Chelseaa11 said:

It's evil hunter tycoon

 

Edit here the game link : Evil Hunter Tycoon https://g.co/kgs/P1wtXg

There's a whole post about that game on here but I think you get banned for hacking most things now. You used to get gems through achievements but that's a ban now.

Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please (#9r9bb9yg)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sammax71 said:

There's a whole post about that game on here but I think you get banned for hacking most things now. You used to get gems through achievements but that's a ban now.

Hack Evil hunter tycoon by GameGaurdian please (#9r9bb9yg)

 

Idk, maybe i would but i only hack the gold i wouldn't be greedy and want everything I only take what i need not what i want i wont be sure if i'll get banned after this,, probably yes in time but im not so sure  cuzz it's been 1 week aleready but nothing happend

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Chelseaa11 said:

Idk, maybe i would but i only hack the gold i wouldn't be greedy and want everything I only take what i need not what i want i wont be sure if i'll get banned after this,, probably yes in time but im not so sure  cuzz it's been 1 week aleready but nothing happend

Well, most things in that game you could find by searching either X4 or X8. I doubt that's changed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.