Dead Target 469.0

Kountreeboy903

Question

It works!!! You figured it out, this is great!!! Now I have to learn how to get the drone,and crossbow tickets to work , and I will be all set…Thanks man you really helped me out with this. I will let you know what happens with the drone hack when I get there…

E716070E-582A-4FF9-9407-9392A1216EBE.jpeg

8 hours ago, Kountreeboy903 said:

With the last drone hack you showed me ,can I hack them when the boss raid opens up or do I need to win some tickets first. If so how many tickets do I need to start with?

its doesnt matter.

if the raid boss had opened or not or you had zero ticket.

its a very easy hack and what i had showed you the last time(with pictures) was done early on at a new start of the game before everything else.

thats how i got my golds even before i start a single mission.

Edited by MonkeySAN

46 minutes ago, Kountreeboy903 said:

Yeah your right it is easy when you have the right people showing you what to do…

92332669-D82D-49A7-AA6D-4E9BA2FF607E.jpeg

so you got the drone ticket or not?

46 minutes ago, Kountreeboy903 said:

Will this video at the top work for the unlimited tickets or do you know of a better one?

the crossbow event not yet shown in my game so im not really sure.

btw what does the boxes in the Crossbow Event give you?

or you actually looking for Crossbow tickets for unlock and upgrade in Weapon?

Edited by MonkeySAN

1 hour ago, Kountreeboy903 said:

Yes I’m looking for tickets to upgrade the weapon. That box let you keep opening it up to get more tickets.

if that so then you dont really need those tickets from the Crossbow Event to open the boxes..

IMG_20211028_044153.thumb.jpg.b412b5ca5e7ec1ac60bc4207dd058e64.jpg

just get it from weapon itself.

The way you hack is easier than the other stuff I’ve seen. I noticed with the 2 you showed me that after you put in the amount with the ; and:: it comes up as ordered. With the battle pass that doesn’t happen, are you making it look for that exact amount? If so how do you know what boxes to check to get it to go through? I’m only asking because I’m trying to learn.An you said that the battle pass hack with the 257D works for all of them?

1 hour ago, Kountreeboy903 said:

The way you hack is easier than the other stuff I’ve seen. I noticed with the 2 you showed me that after you put in the amount with the ; and:: it comes up as ordered. With the battle pass that doesn’t happen, are you making it look for that exact amount? If so how do you know what boxes to check to get it to go through? I’m only asking because I’m trying to learn.An you said that the battle pass hack with the 257D works for all of them?

and which hack you talking about?

Both of the ones you sent the drone and crossbow hack. When you typed them in with the amount along with ; and:: does it make it look for that exact amount? An when you find it how do you know what boxes to ✔️,and the 257D battle pass hack works for all of the battle passes?

5 hours ago, Kountreeboy903 said:

Both of the ones you sent the drone and crossbow hack. When you typed them in with the amount along with ; and:: does it make it look for that exact amount? 

geez..im bad at explaning things given my English was not that good but you can use search bar on top and type in..

= group search

that whats we call it.

you can get more info from alot of people rather than just me alone.

An when you find it how do you know what boxes to ✔️

by do it over and over again..mostly after clear data, uninstall and reinstall...start new game all over again..looking for a pattern.

if you see a pattern that keep showing up the same everytime..then you know its the right one.

..and the 257D battle pass hack works for all of the battle passes?

hmm..not really sure.

only had a chance to test it on Halloween Event...not before it.

Edited by MonkeySAN
im not even sure what was it..