Dead Target 469.0

Kountreeboy903

Question

14 hours ago, Kountreeboy903 said:

What I was talking about is where you ✔️ the 3 boxes above the 257D an the 2 or 3 below it to get the free battle pass hack to work. Does that same hack work on all of the free battle pass event hacks?

i think so maybe but need the next event to test it.

I was going to write down all of the hacks you showed me, but when I went back to the drone hack it wouldn’t open up. This is the one where you put in 4,536;6;6;2,520;4;4;1,000;2;2::123 and you ✔️The 1,400 and 2(2) then the 2,520 and 4(4),then the 4,536 6(6) … that’s all I remember. I didn’t get a chance to write it down I didn’t know it wouldn’t stay there. An some of your screenshots are gone to. What happened?

A78C0295-B129-4B87-BF51-926C57C0D083.png

FD4B69A8-A32C-4C81-AB2E-C2E9B3C05E05.png

24 minutes ago, Kountreeboy903 said:

I was going to write down all of the hacks you showed me, but when I went back to the drone hack it wouldn’t open up. This is the one where you put in 4,536;6;6;2,520;4;4;1,000;2;2::123 and you ✔️The 1,400 and 2(2) then the 2,520 and 4(4),then the 4,536 6(6) … that’s all I remember. I didn’t get a chance to write it down I didn’t know it wouldn’t stay there. An some of your screenshots are gone to. What happened?

A78C0295-B129-4B87-BF51-926C57C0D083.png

FD4B69A8-A32C-4C81-AB2E-C2E9B3C05E05.png

i deleted it to free some space of my Attachment quota.

Okay, one day will you put the first  drone hack that you showed me back up long enough for me to write it down then you can delete it again ? Because that’s the one I used and it worked.

How often do they come out with new/updated version of dead target? An how far have you gotten in the game ,I’m on mission 205,I’m in the mall.

2 hours ago, Kountreeboy903 said:

Okay, one day will you put the first  drone hack that you showed me back up long enough for me to write it down then you can delete it again ? Because that’s the one I used and it worked.

i dont think i will..as i said before its the easiest hack.

just search for those numbers.

How often do they come out with new/updated version of dead target? 

i dont know.

An how far have you gotten in the game ,I’m on mission 205,I’m in the mall.

i dont play the game much...just playing for the hack.

i play the game years ago and its dead boring for me.

certainly not my type of game.

Okay, I will try and find it but that was my first time seeing anybody do it like that and it was easy the way you showed me. I wished I would have written it down ,but I didn’t know you had to take it off. Let me know if the same hack works for the next battle pass event. From now on I know to write down everything you show me. So what’s the best game you like to play? An thanks for all of your help…