Idle Dungeon Manager

Reaction

23 hours ago, Captaitypo said:

Hi, I learned to hack, if you please, can you tell me how to change the gems in that quest? 

I've read your topic over and over again and when I try to change the gems on the quest it always fails.

Sorry, my English is so bad I use translet

Thank you

Hey sorry for late reply. I hope what @sammax71said worked for you, but yea basically it worked for me only for the 200xp/gem reward same as what Sammax71 said. So keep doing the quests until you reach the quest that gives the 200 reward and then you will be set.

13 hours ago, Reaction said:

Hey sorry for late reply. I hope what @sammax71said worked for you, but yea basically it worked for me only for the 200xp/gem reward same as what Sammax71 said. So keep doing the quests until you reach the quest that gives the 200 reward and then you will be set.

I'm so grateful, it worked. My gems 300 million hahahahahaha

On 9/12/2021 at 12:59 PM, Captaitypo said:

Thank you for answering my question, your topic helped me a lot. Can you tell me a hackable idle game?

I think you'll find lots of Idle games are hackable. Egg Inc, Prison Empire Tycoon, that's just two but I know there are lots more.