Rule The Kingdom

elrick2007

• 3 weeks later...

for gold the code you looking for is 0x0110008c

diamonds is 0x011000a4

you can add 6 9's to the number field

will post more for you later

I don't know if the above you can search for the fields like this

but for gold enter your gold amount in GG and earn a few gold then re enter new amount in GG

repeat step until it narrow it down and you can add max gold 999999

follow the same steps for diamonds

• 3 weeks later...

1.) gold hack

1.1.) search in GG your current amount of gold

1.2.) spend some gold

1.3.) search in GG your new current amount of gold

1.4.) repeat till the correct adress is up

1.5.) enter amount you want :)

2.) crystals

2.1. - 2.5.) same as gold =)

3.) goods

3.1. - 3.5.) same as gold and crystals

4.) HP

4.1.) seach your current hp or max hp if you are full (same), without hp boost

4.2.) eqip sth. with hp boost (boots or whatever)

4.3.) search your new current hp, with hp boost eqip

4.4.) repeat till you have 2 left

4.5.) one is for your current hp, one is for your max hp

4.6.) now lock both of them and you are invulnerable

( if you change them to for example to 10000 and dont lock it, it will go back to normal in game)

5.) exp

5.1.) search your current GAINED exp

5.2.) gain some exp

5.3.) search your new current GAINED exp

5.4.) repeat till a few are left

5.5.) i think lvl 29 is highest i couldnt get higher with this hack... change it to 732175

5.6.) gain some exp

5.7.) lvl up to lvl 29:)

6.) have fun ;)

1.) gold hack

1.1.) search in GG your current amount of gold

1.2.) spend some gold

1.3.) search in GG your new current amount of gold

1.4.) repeat till the correct adress is up

1.5.) enter amount you want :)

2.) crystals

2.1. - 2.5.) same as gold =)

3.) goods

3.1. - 3.5.) same as gold and crystals

4.) HP

4.1.) seach your current hp or max hp if you are full (same), without hp boost

4.2.) eqip sth. with hp boost (boots or whatever)

4.3.) search your new current hp, with hp boost eqip

4.4.) repeat till you have 2 left

4.5.) one is for your current hp, one is for your max hp

4.6.) now lock both of them and you are invulnerable

( if you change them to for example to 10000 and dont lock it, it will go back to normal in game)

5.) exp

5.1.) search your current GAINED exp

5.2.) gain some exp

5.3.) search your new current GAINED exp

5.4.) repeat till a few are left

5.5.) i think lvl 29 is highest i couldnt get higher with this hack... change it to 732175

5.6.) gain some exp

5.7.) lvl up to lvl 29:)

6.) have fun ;)

nice but wich app do you use to search?

(iphone 4)

nice but wich app do you use to search?

(iphone 4)

If you have a jailbroken iPhone, you can add sources in cydia that will allow you to patch games and have the cheats... Or you can patch the game manually and sign permissions... Search on Google for the sources.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

If you have a jailbroken iPhone, you can add sources in cydia that will allow you to patch games and have the cheats... Or you can patch the game manually and sign permissions... Search on Google for the sources.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I search for what?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These cheats don't work anymore. If you change the values for gold or crystals or fury etc., the numbers will spin to the value you set, then immediately spin back to the original value. If you lock the values, the numbers will simply continuously spin, but the game will consider you as having the original value. In order words, the spinning numbers are the GUI only, the values are not actually changing and you will not be able to spend your hoped-for values even though it seems like the numbers go higher momentarily. I'm not able to hack a single thing. Can anyone figure out how to hack crystals? If you have crystals, you can pretty much do anything. I'd like to get millions.

These cheats don't work anymore. If you change the values for gold or crystals or fury etc., the numbers will spin to the value you set, then immediately spin back to the original value. If you lock the values, the numbers will simply continuously spin, but the game will consider you as having the original value. In order words, the spinning numbers are the GUI only, the values are not actually changing and you will not be able to spend your hoped-for values even though it seems like the numbers go higher momentarily. I'm not able to hack a single thing. Can anyone figure out how to hack crystals? If you have crystals, you can pretty much do anything. I'd like to get millions.

Usually this means that there are multiple Variables that needs to be changed and usually they are multiplied by the original address value.

~Home

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone has had any luck getting any cheats to work with GG for this game please post here step by step how you got it to work. I'm not finding anyone that is able to make it work! Hopefull...

Played on: Acer A500 (Rooted) ICS 4.0.3

I wanted to let you all know that i've had great success using GG to get unlimited gold/crystal and modify xp to gain several levels. I will try to outline my workaround to get these cheats to work even with the newest version of Rule The Kingdom that is available as of the date of this post. (10 October,2012) Please feel free to reply to this post with any questions or if you run into any issues. Please like this post if it was helpful to you!

FYI I'm using my Acer A500 running ICS 4.0.3 (rooted) to play this game.

1. Download the newest version of Game Guardian available as of the date of this post

2. Download an older version of Rule The Kingdom ( I used 2.0 but I suspect others in the 2.X range will

work however, i have only tested 2.0)

3. Once files are downloaded on your device, turn off wifi or goto airplane mode. It's very important that

that you do NOT have any internet access on your device at this point or your game will update to the

newest version once you start it, forcing you to start over.

4. Install Game Guardian and setup. I didn't make any changes to the default settings.

5. Install Rule The Kingdom v 2.0, overwriting any previous installation version. Don't worry, if your like

me and started the game without cheats your progress thus far will go unchanged however, some of

the options that have been made available such as gathering of hides and harvested items will reset.

6. Run Game Guardian and search for and modify values in the same manor as described earlier in this

thread. I only modified gold, crystal and xp... all of wich I can confirm work using this workaround.

7. Once you have made the modifications to the values you want, exit Rule The Kingdom and close Game

Guardian. You won't be able to use GG to make any further modifications once you complete the next

step.

8. Turn on your wifi and ensure you have a internet connection again. Restart Rule The Kingdom and

follow the screen prompt to update your game to the newest version. Once the game has been

updated, launch the game and behold, all your cheats are still there and have been applied to the

game in its newest version!

step.