Jump to content
crazygoose

Kingdom adventurers

Recommended Posts

2115535935_Screenshot_20191011-034000_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.eb930bb17263b37417a4e008ec61a494.jpg

group items.

hack still in progress...will update later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

828468256_Screenshot_20191011-043957_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.d114a72ed2bb6ca30cc405d86ed3c0b9.jpg

items.

[added 1 minute later]

454245993_Screenshot_20191011-043915_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.6a28577a513d9cd0c486f4a6bf6c6056.jpg1705013806_Screenshot_20191011-043924_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.307a2aceaf2f440b1bb566ebff858435.jpg

character stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1708776556_Screenshot_20191011-040440_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.20ab0a98ffa661af78b3007123935c95.jpg

durability...i had no idea when i did that...😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, zam535582 said:

2115535935_Screenshot_20191011-034000_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.eb930bb17263b37417a4e008ec61a494.jpg

group items.

hack still in progress...will update later.

Straight up search or did you have to fuzzy search for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HadakaNoTanuki said:

Straight up search or did you have to fuzzy search for it?

search Dword and refine...then goto...change.

237174706_Screenshot_20191011-195427_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.1417b03e48774cbad551e79f49c7272f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zam535582 said:

search Dword and refine...then goto...change.

237174706_Screenshot_20191011-195427_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.1417b03e48774cbad551e79f49c7272f.jpg

How ? I spent hours i couldn't change a single thing for Group Items.. would you kindly make a tutorial ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, OverlyOverrated said:

How ? I spent hours i couldn't change a single thing for Group Items.. would you kindly make a tutorial ? 

try again...search -->refine -->goto and there is more than 1 Dword.

 

Edited by zam535582

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

try again...search -->refine -->goto and there is more than 1 Dword.

 

Yes i know i found many dwords, i don't know what else i should edit lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, OverlyOverrated said:

Yes i know i found many dwords, i don't know what else i should edit lol

Same here LOL. For some reason searched value shows up for me, but when I change it, it doesn't reflect on the game and the value still remains the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

try messing up a bit those dwords after you goto...see if any changes..you can always revert back to original value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come on guys..

you found the Door.....

you Go inTo the Door but only to find another door Same as the Door you went through just now.

you know by now...going into that second Door will be same result as before...another Same Door.

but you see there is 2 other doors...on Left  and Right to it...what you gonna Do about it??

109224935_Screenshot_20191012-011557_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.d022139a81b6edb767f3c6c52d577ee1.jpg

Edited by zam535582

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HadakaNoTanuki said:

Same here LOL. For some reason searched value shows up for me, but when I change it, it doesn't reflect on the game and the value still remains the same.

 

3 hours ago, OverlyOverrated said:

Yes i know i found many dwords, i don't know what else i should edit lol

For anyone asking, remove any stores you have. Stores alter the values. I realized that after I started a new game but I only started a new game to hack the job tickets so I can spam it. 

[added 0 minutes later]
38 minutes ago, zam535582 said:

come on guys..

you found the Door.....

you Go inTo the Door but only to find another door Same as the Door you went through just now.

you know by now...going into that second Door will be same result as before...another Same Door.

but you see there is 2 other doors...on Left  and Right to it...what you gonna Do about it??

109224935_Screenshot_20191012-011557_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.d022139a81b6edb767f3c6c52d577ee1.jpg

You......drunk? Hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, crazygoose said:
You......drunk? Hahaha

just fine....thank you.hik

im just not gonna give them the easy way.hik

😛

[added 2 minutes later]

new version v1.9.0

just came in.

Edited by zam535582

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By DoDevil
      Name of Game: GrandPrix Story 2
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.paddock2_en 
      Version: 1.5.7
      What cheat? GP...:
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i can hack now
      Comments: i can hack gold by sample 
       
       
      **Now i can hack GP sorry for post a question when not try hard
    • By xXDarkrai34Xx
      Name of Requested File: Ninja village from Kairosoft games
      Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.ninja_en
      Is the game server-sided: yes
      Comments: Ok, hello im not new here i dont use my old acc anymore so im wanting to make this request happen if possible, If you could do the gold mod nothing else for this game and not for a rooted phone as well noo root needed please. Thankyou for your time
    • By randotron
      The game is Bonbon Cakery by Kairosoft. I want to change the money value. I found the right value (it changes when the money ingame changes). The value is there two times, one has range -32,768 to 65,535 and the other one has range in billions. I tried to change both, none worked. I always change the value, it shows the value changed, then I go back ingame and there was no change, then I go back to Game Guardian and the value is the original one again. 
    • By kokonoto
      Name of Requested File: The Sushi Spinnery
      Link To Download: http://www.apkhere.com/app/net.kairosoft.android.sushi_en
      Is the game server-sided: No
      Comments: I havent hack this game yet, cause im not rooted. What mods do you want? Unlimited Money and Unlimited Sushi Coin.  Thanks!
    • By kokonoto
      Name of Requested File: Bonbon Cakery
      Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.kairosoft.android.okashi_en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dbonbon+cakery&pcampaignid=APPU_1_4e6cVYCxBIbU0AT_9r2oDw
      Is the game server-sided:No
      Comments: It would be good if there is a Gold hack or a Medal hack. I really appreciate it if someone Mod this game.
×
×
  • Create New...