Botworld Adventure help to find damge and HP value

Jrwi

Question

hello guys i need your help, to find the values of HP AND DAMAGE of bots, because or find the lv upgrade of bots but the Game does not save the progress and also changes the level of the enemies.

Botworld Adventure

image.png.8aa8169582628bb4e2625693b7ee6902.png

Links of game

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.featherweightgames.fx&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dbotworld+adventure&pcampaignid=APPU_1_Du_lYLD3O_qsqtsP-f282A4

4 minutes ago, Lover1500 said:

You can change only ally bot when start fighting.There are a lot of things in manually. So I recommend to create a script. 

I made a script to change my bots stats individually and I would change and revert as and when I used them. I just chose different bots to those that I was facing each time. Got bored doing that pretty quickly though 😂

You can change what ever you want in the game. Everything is hackable!!!!

I just say one thing and you will figure out the rest

xor dword 39021=0

You can clear every contract without doing any thing.

open 7 chest 0/7

Then you search dword 111;-1;7;0::15

You can over and over talk to the mayer for example "Explosive Expedition" and get XP over and over. You will get to level 60 in 2-3 minutes

You can clear every contract without doing anything. Just search something i codex like 111;40;1::11 (if you already got star for it) if not then you search 111;39;0::11 and then seach nearby for 111;0;0::11 and get all stars by changing all of them to 111;1;1 🙂

And you can do alot more

For one hit kill (must be done when battling otherwise you get "save failed" ) search for example if your bot had level 25: dword 918;39028::11 and change 39028 to not very high value, 277 should be okej, 277 is 39040 for example. After you won the battle dont get out yet, if you do, you will get save failed. You need to change the value back to 39028 before leaving battle otherwise all other bots get also level 277 and the game wont save.

You can change everything as I sait. Just explore a little more and you will find really cool stuff.

You can make everything free in market. No need dor ***** LP, Lp will make the game lag as hell, unplayable, it will harm your phones ram and battery, dont use LP.

Edited by Sambam

6 hours ago, Sambam said:

Just search something i codex like 111;40;1::11 (if you already got star for it) if not then you search 111;39;0::11 and then seach nearby for 111;0;0::11 and get all stars by changing all of them to 111;1;1 🙂

i dont get this.

Edited by MonkeySAN

On 8/2/2021 at 11:34 AM, Ggoik said:

Please bro,because if I talk it in there, alway need many time to be approved my post.so please,any social media do you have bro.

You can dm/pm him on the site, no need to make posts