Help with protocol for libil2cpp.so offset hacking

Finguy

Question

Hi everyone. 

I need help for using gameguardian  when searching and editing offsets with libil2cpp.so hacks. 

So I don't need help for scriptmaking, know how that works. Need help with GG use actually.  

I give you an example to understand what I'm looking for:

I found an offset 0x02A61ED4 from libil2cpp.so with IDA for slidespeed, checked it out with and it looks like a float I can work on. But for me to test it, have to write in script:

original("7F 45 4C 46 01 01 01 00",0x2A61ED4)

Then add the value to replace the hex. 

replaced("10 07 42 E3 1E FF 2F E1")

This is ARM code, it adds a value 10000 to register. Then I ran that script to check what happens.

But if I see that doesn't work, and I want to try higher value, I have to edit the script and change replaced value say like 17000, which would be "80 24 4E 31 EF F2 FE1" in ARM. 

Thats the way I'm now testing different values written in ARM. 

So my question here is, is there any other way I could test several values, than editing the script and running it again? 

And yea I could make a script with different values, done that already.

What I'd like to know, is there any way to search that offset 0x2A61ED4 with gg, and then manually adding the ARM code? 

Same as when you're searching a memory, find something and change the value to check what happens. Is this possible with libs?

I hope @Enyby or @TekMonts has some insights. 

4 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Finguy said:

What I'd like to know, is there any way to search that offset 0x2A61ED4 with gg, and then manually adding the ARM code?

To get the address of the target value you need to: 

1. Get starting address of the library.
  2. Add your offset to the starting address.

As for editing ARM instruction at address, here is a demonstration:

93.0: Edit ARM (x32) opcode - GameGuardian (#cmwd1ql7)

Archived