Ghost Hack don't work in Emulator ?

AnimeshMamgain

Question

Hey Guys!

I'm using a script of Garena Free Fire game. There are 3 types of hacks -

1). Ghost Hack 

2). Stone Hack

3). Antenna Hack 

In smartphones all the hacks are working perfectly but when I run this in emulator, only the Ghost Hack don't work.

Can you please tell me why this is happening. 

And what is the solution.

9 answers to this question

it is simple, the arm architecture is different from x86, its libunity.so and libil2cpp.so in the emulator is x86 and consequently the memory data are different, addresses, offset etc ...
The garena compiles its game on armeabi-v7a and x86, try to force the installation of the arm version manually.

3 minutes ago, Lenn1 said:

it is simple, the arm architecture is different from x86, its libunity.so and libil2cpp.so in the emulator is x86 and consequently the memory data are different, addresses, offset etc ...
The garena compiles its game on armeabi-v7a and x86, try to force the installation of the arm version manually.

@Lenn1 How I can do that please tell me full procedure 

Edited by AnimeshMamgain

download the simple armeabi-v7a version!
when you install your app via google play, it automatically reads your build.prop to choose your base architecture, by default in emulators, the architecture of your libraries is x86, but the emulator also runs armeabi, but the priority is x86 if the game has this build in the store.
then download the arm version from other stores and apk sites and try it out.

1 hour ago, Lenn1 said:

when you install your app via google play, it automatically reads your build.prop to choose your base architecture, by default in emulators, the architecture of your libraries is x86, but the emulator also runs armeabi, but the priority is x86 if the game has this build in the store.

@Lenn1 Scripts in armeabi-v7a version in smartphone working perfectly. Then I installed the same armeabi-v7a in Emulator and the Ghost Hack is not working. There is one more x86 version apk which I have not tried yet.

Screenshot (3).png

Screenshot (4).png

Edited by AnimeshMamgain

so it's your outdated script!

the other functions are still within the range of the memory the script scans, but the ghost hack has changed its offset and region in memory ... if you created the script, you must fix it, if you are not the author, look for the same to request an update.

9 hours ago, Lenn1 said:

Omfg.   

That make sense

On 2/4/2021 at 12:47 PM, Lenn1 said:

does the armebi v7 freefire application mean?