Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

how to do the hack?

On 4/20/2024 at 6:02 PM, Custard said:

Guys the code provided by NoFear works just fine. Just make sure you are using the the arm8 version of the APK. And that the app is updated to 7.0.0 and above as some emulators were not working with the older versions

what emulator do you use?

• 1 month later...

Guys someone know the method how to hack stars in new update(7.1.1)? I’ve tried hack via GG in arm8 version, but with many different ways to hack sadly nothing happens and doesn’t work. Please help 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 4:50 AM, NoFear said:

Armv8

C80E42B8r;081540FDr::3809

Edit

28008052r;E803679Er

And if you want to set so you can claim all without playing (set number of keys collected).

Offset (Version 6.9.5)

3FBCA54

Edit

00FA8052r

I hope you can hack all the ID values of old event items in Homescapes! (Gardenscapes hope too)

Hack decoration events seasons 1-now

On 3/26/2024 at 4:50 AM, NoFear said:

Armv8

C80E42B8r;081540FDr::3809

Edit

28008052r;E803679Er

And if you want to set so you can claim all without playing (set number of keys collected).

Offset (Version 6.9.5)

3FBCA54

Edit

00FA8052r

Hello Mr noFear after update to sea themes season pass,, this value is not work again,, please help to find new value season pass.

Big thanks for you 🙏🙏🙏

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 2:08 PM, cisco72563 said:

GOLDEN TICKET SEASON POINTS

Well guys, the method is a bit of time consuming, First you play a level and head to your Season Pass screen and do a Fuzzy search, then play and complete another level and head to your Season pass screen and press the increased button (since your value was increased because you got some reward points for that level), there will be 100,000 results or even more than that, to narrow down the results you can play a level and press increased button and after that the unchanged button (by 1) which will reduce the results to 8000 or so, to narrow even more results, go to a level and close the level without playing it and head to your season pass screen and press the unchanged button which will narrow your result even more, do this (continuously) and finally you will end up with 67 results. Now it would not reduce results more than that so, what you can do is play a level and before completing it you can use the function (add to value and do not replace and use the number 9999)
Once the level is completed you will be brought to the Golden Ticket screen (or if not you can head directly towards it) and see what you have achieved.

In short, you have hacked the season pass reward bar.

Same method will work on Lily's Garden and I have posted it on @Kronfeld topic.

I am not getting enough time, otherwise I would have actually found the value that adds the points to your Golden Ticket medal bar. Will try it on the new season, which will start by the end of this month.

maybe even a video tutorial please I've really given up on things like this😭😭... I only learn from videos.. like coins and stars from the video I learned... maybe even give a video on how to hack the golden ticket points. I've been searching for months on the internet, nothing... just please... #NO FEAR or #cisco7256 I hope you can help me😭😭😭

On 5/12/2021 at 2:08 PM, cisco72563 said:

GOLDEN TICKET SEASON POINTS

Well guys, the method is a bit of time consuming, First you play a level and head to your Season Pass screen and do a Fuzzy search, then play and complete another level and head to your Season pass screen and press the increased button (since your value was increased because you got some reward points for that level), there will be 100,000 results or even more than that, to narrow down the results you can play a level and press increased button and after that the unchanged button (by 1) which will reduce the results to 8000 or so, to narrow even more results, go to a level and close the level without playing it and head to your season pass screen and press the unchanged button which will narrow your result even more, do this (continuously) and finally you will end up with 67 results. Now it would not reduce results more than that so, what you can do is play a level and before completing it you can use the function (add to value and do not replace and use the number 9999)
Once the level is completed you will be brought to the Golden Ticket screen (or if not you can head directly towards it) and see what you have achieved.

In short, you have hacked the season pass reward bar.

Same method will work on Lily's Garden and I have posted it on @Kronfeld topic.

I am not getting enough time, otherwise I would have actually found the value that adds the points to your Golden Ticket medal bar. Will try it on the new season, which will start by the end of this month.

What memory ranges do we use it this golden ticket points? Anybody🥺