Candy Crush Saga Boosters

Kyo

When I try to use Freedom, it said that my playstore isnt configure for billing?!?!

I have installed the cracked google play... Do I need to setup my payment info first?

I have the current google playstore installed and it works just fine. What is a cracked google playstore? And I have no payment info setup. It's just connected to my gmail.

• 2 weeks later...
Since u r rooted u can use Freedom.apk to get all the boosters for free. I did this and then used GameGuardian to change the values so u can have enough to last a lifetime. Get the latest version of Freedom here. http://system.in-appstore.com/freedom/download.php GameGuardian u can find in the downloads section of this forum. If u need help just post in this thread, I'm subscribed.
Yes bro.. thx for the guide. I've done it with freedom and got back online with a new version and got all the yeti's i want ;) Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk