Help In Candy Crush Soda Game

Luffy_Op

Question

Hello everyone So i am Working On A script For the game candy crush Soda one subscriber told me to do it so i tried to change the moves with basic value changer it's working but i need to make script faster in searching values so i tried offset and I can't find anything 

3 answers to this question

[ @Luffy_Op ]
---

so i tried offset and I can't find anything

You need to be specific, what value you're searching? (not just "basic value changer"). Might as well try: Chainer to help you find static pointer.
---

i need to make script faster in searching values

Have you also tried to set a specific Memory Region when searching for values? (gg.setRanges) 
---

18 hours ago, Kiynox said:

[ @Luffy_Op ]
---

You need to be specific, what value you're searching? (not just "basic value changer"). Might as well try: Chainer to help you find static pointer.
---

Have you also tried to set a specific Memory Region when searching for values? (gg.setRanges) 
---

I'm getting chains in the game but when i restart the game and load the pointers the value didn't show

[ @Luffy_Op ]
---

the pointers the value didn't show

It means the pointer is not static, since it changes once your restart the game. You need to note every single pointer chain, check it one by one after restarting the game and see if there's a pointer that doesn't change (static).
---