Gonzux11

Is GameGuardian safe? (Read entire post)

Hey everyone,

I know this has been asked before and stuff but the answers given does not answer my question. I'm asking this because i want to use GameGuardian but i've had an experience before with Game Killer with my rooted device.

I don't know what i did but my phone got somewhat stuck in a boot loop and took like 3 days for me to fix it up (and yes, it was GameKiller's fault), and since that time i'm scared to install such apps that modify values and stuff.

So i want to know if GameGuardian could do the same thing and mess up with my device or something similar (and, or if there is something i can do to avoid that).

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: My actual device is new and that's why im asking this, just to be safe.

Edited by Gonzux11

Of course, no, not safe.

been use GG for 5 or 6 years by now...

since my rooting days till now...never got any problem from it except the root itself give me headache most of the time.

2 hours ago, zam535582 said:

been use GG for 5 or 6 years by now...

since my rooting days till now...never got any problem from it except the root itself give me headache most of the time.

Okay then, thanks!

Is it true that GG can override system values? Last question i promise

Edited by Gonzux11

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Fyoury
      So I'm super new to GG I got everything working and all but I have some questions. (I don't have a root)
      So I wanna hack pixel gun 3d like get tons of items from this thing called the gallery how would i narrow it down to the very few variables

So I can start any game except pixel gun 3d, it seems to just get stuck in the new player loading screen, I'm guessing I just gotta reinstall and not open it without parrel space but just in case any other reason.

I'm new to this and need to get better and easier apps to learn off

• By Dilan1990
      How to stop function() in script?

• By ToYs04
      Good day to all of the Beautiful people here.
      I'm having a hard time getting the value of my mana because my mana is regenerating overtime. I tried to use the fuzzy search but its giving me alot of result. by the way the mana bar dont have any numbers. Please someone help me. the game is Elemental dungeon the global version.
    • By noblack
      I see many encryption, Revo, Nika, Tis...
      But, which is the best encryption?
      Well, I'm not talking about logging, but just for anti-decompile, which is the best?

• By alii_10
      I am really new to GAME HACKING in general so i played along with Game guardian for a while now but i still cant figure out what those selections in '' select memory range '' stand for like < Anonymous , Bad (dangerous) , Code App ... > 
      i saw a lot off videos, but they don't explain why they tick those options so i wanted to know.
      if anyone could give some info it would be appreciated.