Eye Color: Blue

Race/Ethnicity: Italian/German

Country Of Origin: USA

Language Spoken: English

Android Devices Used: 

* Kindle Fire 1rst Edition, Stock ROM, Rooted

* LG Motion, Stock ROM, Unrooted..For Now

Basic Question I Get Asked A Lot:

Q. Are You The Same Dax Hax That's On YouTube?

A. Yes

Q. Is That Pic Really You?

A. Yes

Q. Are You Really A Girl?

A. Yes

Q. But You're A Hacker, Are You Sure You're A Girl?

A. Yes, Girls Can Be Nerds To, lol.

Q. How/When Did You Get Into Hacking?

A. The Year Was 19..Something... You Almost Got Me To Reveal My Age. Sneaky, Sneaky. With My Nintendo & Game Genie {Yes It All Started When I Was A Young Kid.}

Q. How Long Have You Been Hacking?

A. A Long Time. I've Hacked All The Old Gaming Consoles & Most Handhelds & Have Made A Few Mods On The Newer Systems,

{NES, SNES, GameBoy, GBC, GBA, Game Gear, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, GameCube, PSP, PS, PS2, PS3, XBOX, XBOX 360}

Q. What Made You Wanna Hack Android?

A. Lots Of Things. To Test My Knowledge, To Take Back Fair Gameplay, To Stop Greedy Corporations From Taking Advantage Of Innocent People With This IAP Stuff & Most Of All, For Fun.

Q. Do You Hack iPhone/iPad?

A. No. I Do Not Own, Nor Will I Ever Own A iCrApple Device.

Q. Do You Consider Yourself An Expert Hack/Modder?

A. Yes & No

Hacker = Yes. I've Been Using Memory Editors Since The Nintendo & Game Genie & I've Learned A Thing Or Two About Editing Memory, Plus Anyone With An IQ Higher Than A Potato Can Use A Memory Editor To Hack A Game For Infinite Money Or Max Lives.

Modder = No. I'm No Noob, But I'm No Expert Either. I'd Say I'm Somewhere In The Middle. I've still Got A Lot To Learn. There Are So Many Better Modders Out There Than Me. But I Always Do My Best To Learn New Tricks And Hang With The Big Boys, lol.

I've Made This Long Enough, Time To Wrap Things Up. Thanks For Reading Guys & Gals I Hope To Contribute Some Stuff That You Al Will Enjoy.

Haha Dax,Welcome.

Many days no talk.

Btw,why u stopped visiting androidcheats.org ?!?

Thanks. It's nice to talk to you again too.

I stopped coming because all my abilities have been stripped. I can't visit live chat, I can't post, comment or send PM's.

I'll put money on it that ImmortalCheater had something to do with it. I got him suspended for a few days because of what he said to me,

so he probably made some stuff up so they would ban me or strip me of the ability to do anything.

But no worries. I have others sites that appreciate me and my work.

Thanks. It's nice to talk to you again too.

I stopped coming because all my abilities have been stripped. I can't visit live chat, I can't post, comment or send PM's.

I'll put money on it that ImmortalCheater had something to do with it. I got him suspended for a few days because of what he said to me,

so he probably made some stuff up so they would ban me or strip me of the ability to do anything.

But no worries. I have others sites that appreciate me and my work.

I've noticed that a lot of hackers and modders get mad or jealous at each other. Maybe its just me. Idk lol.

Sent from my Rooted HTC Vivid. Running Blackout ICS Incredible v3.2