Ozksk

SIMCITY BUILDIT: NEOMALL CHANGING PRICE OR AMOUNT OF AN ITEM IS NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE?

Guys, Can I buy building from Neomall ? Is Nofear's still work with new Ver of simcity build it?

1 hour ago, Thongnguyen said:

Guys, Can I buy building from Neomall ? Is Nofear's still work with new Ver of simcity build it?

I dont know, but you can try it

Hello guys, is there any guide to follow no fear video, any help would be much appreciated! 

Guys, I ve try it today and i have some problems. From 00:47 to 03:21 I did it, but I cant understand from 00:00 to 00:46, how to get these code

I got it guys. After 10000 times i got it. Here is my demo account. Use nofear trick with neomall but change something

Screenshot_20191107-232529_SimCity.jpg

So are the war card hacks gone? I have done exactly what two different tutorials have shown me (two methods) and for one, search results are empty. For the other, SimCity just crashes.

13 hours ago, RB2 said:

So are the war card hacks gone? I have done exactly what two different tutorials have shown me (two methods) and for one, search results are empty. For the other, SimCity just crashes.

After hacking full building. I think problem is items IDs.