5 hours ago, THELEGENDARYSSC said:

The problem is with people who you think are  trustworthy but in real they are not. Everyone but not everyone wants free hack. Giving free hack is like plague. Most of the websites are copy/paste and they always wait for the real moder to release the hack. That mod wasn't free actually. The guy who post it must have copied it from somewhere. it was  actually  leaked by someone who brought it just like someone leak your mod in last update. I have 10 clients  they are  very trustworthy. I have been selling nitro mod since last 4 updates and they never share my mod to anyone. Though nitro value changes slightly but it's easy to find on every new update. Building apk with only one architecture was a pain but now i have learnt it. And thanks for that tutorial, I have learnt few more things not everything though. it might take time but will learn it.

Can't agree with you more.

I have a small group that gets full custom mods every update. Usually within a few hours of update. I can mod both, armv8 and armv7. I don't ask for money each update. Until gameloft makes it so I need to debug again. When that day comes, I hope it ends all public mods.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By apkjan
      #DRIVE is an endless driving videogame inspired by road and action movies from the 1970s. As simple as possible, allowing the player to pick a car, pick the place and just hit the road. Just be aware not to hit anything else.
      No matter where we drive, no matter what we drive or how fast we drive. We simply chose to drive. And you?
      See more play store
      Mod Apk version download click here

• By Pro_Cheater
      HELP ME ???? ...
    • By apkjan
      Get in gear and take on the world’s best, most fearless street racer pros to become the next Asphalt Legend – from the creators of Asphalt 8: Airborne.
      Asphalt 9: Legends features a top roster of real hypercars for you to drive that is unlike that found in any other game, from renowned car manufacturers like Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and W Motors. You’re free to pick the dream car you need and race across spectacular locations against rival speed machines around the world. Hit the fast track and leave your limits in the dust to become a Legend of the Track!
      Download Asphalt 9

• By apkjan
      Feel the passion that is ignited by speed
      Feel the thrill of extreme speed and madness!
      Make a beautiful drifton the track and let the world remember your presence!
       Rich in-game vehicles:
      A variety of modern and classic racing cars are available for you to choose from, and you can unlock all types of vehicles. Players can freely view the 3D models of various cars in the garage and choose your favorite vehicle! Come to a game where speed is king!
       Abundant game events:
      A variety of time-limited tasks are waiting for you to challenge. After completing the challenge, you can get rich rewards to redeem the best car! What are you waiting for? ? Come here and challenge everything!
       Advanced configuration:
      Unique personal customization- you can configure your own racing tires, axles, painting, drift effects! Configure one of the best cars for yourself!
      The performance of the car can also be unlocked- boosting, racing, drifting… Unlock all the performances, upgrade the car to a strong state, and win all the games!
       Various game modes:
      Drift mode: Get the highest drift score and reach the end!
      Timekeeping mode: reach the end point in the shortest time!
      Training mode: no task limit, temper your skills!
      Match mode: Participate in various competitions to improve your level and get the latest vehicles!
       The game screen is exquisite, the system is rich, the operation is simple. Just feel the charm of drift!
       Suitable for players of all ages to play!
      Download Mr. Car Drifting Mod Apk

• By apkjan
      Escape from the jail to clear your name from a crime you didn’t commit. Rise through the top of the criminal pile against real players by punching, shooting, stealing cars and racing down. Welcome to San Andreas, where it all began, where gang trouble, corruption and violence happen every day.
      There are psychopathic mafia bosses, insane motorcycle gangs and corrupt secret agents in this game. Blast your way out of impossible face-offs with military-grade weaponry or just streak through the city streets in a new car!
      Game Features:
      – A realistic 3D criminal underworld bustling with real life and crime
      – Customize your gangster using a variety of clothes and equipment
      – A wide range of weapons and dozens of vehicles for you to steal
      – Fight with real players from all over the globe in this sandbox open world
      – Compelling multiplayer experience where players combine and face off in gigantic turf wars
      Download Grand Crime Gangster Link

Read less