• Moderators
5 hours ago, THELEGENDARYSSC said:

The problem is with people who you think are  trustworthy but in real they are not. Everyone but not everyone wants free hack. Giving free hack is like plague. Most of the websites are copy/paste and they always wait for the real moder to release the hack. That mod wasn't free actually. The guy who post it must have copied it from somewhere. it was  actually  leaked by someone who brought it just like someone leak your mod in last update. I have 10 clients  they are  very trustworthy. I have been selling nitro mod since last 4 updates and they never share my mod to anyone. Though nitro value changes slightly but it's easy to find on every new update. Building apk with only one architecture was a pain but now i have learnt it. And thanks for that tutorial, I have learnt few more things not everything though. it might take time but will learn it.

Can't agree with you more.

I have a small group that gets full custom mods every update. Usually within a few hours of update. I can mod both, armv8 and armv7. I don't ask for money each update. Until gameloft makes it so I need to debug again. When that day comes, I hope it ends all public mods.