Sign in to follow this  
Faustus

Hungry Dragon

No Fear, How did you hack in those gems? I try searching for value and change it but it changes back, what method did you use? (I’m new to this)

38 minutes ago, Skysas said:

No Fear, How did you hack in those gems? I try searching for value and change it but it changes back, what method did you use? (I’m new to this)

Hacked inapp. I'm sure there is other ways. That's how I did it.

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

I might begin an injection service. If you use fb you sync save, I can add gems, iOS and Android.

Can we even do this? I would love to learn this.

Do you need fb passwords for this or do you just run a script?

4 hours ago, ZealousShumbh said:

Can we even do this? I would love to learn this.

Do you need fb passwords for this or do you just run a script?

I would use fb login and password. I could test the save itself if it will sync or just give the save file back.

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

I would use fb login and password. I could test the save itself if it will sync or just give the save file back.

Are you using a hex editor for same?

Also what is the location of save game in fb?

Or

You will use that username and pass for logging into it in your device...hack it and change values...so that when the original user logs in with this updated save, he will get the hacked version?

PS: What gg version and Which kernel are you using? I am unable to byoass protection.

Edited by ZealousShumbh
Asked gg version too

5 hours ago, ZealousShumbh said:

Are you using a hex editor for same?

Also what is the location of save game in fb?

Or

You will use that username and pass for logging into it in your device...hack it and change values...so that when the original user logs in with this updated save, he will get the hacked version?

PS: What gg version and Which kernel are you using? I am unable to byoass protection.

Not hex editing save. 

Latest version of gg

I'll have to check kernel after work. 

If rooted, I may only need save file to hack save and send it back or possibly sync with cloud save. 

@NoFear can you give a tutorial how to, bypass this game protection. please. advance thankyou

1 hour ago, Maochi said:

@NoFear can you give a tutorial how to, bypass this game protection. please. advance thankyou

36 minutes ago, danilo_scala said:

I have problem in bypass to use Game Guardian. No try save edit yet, cool game

The bypass protection is luck of the draw for me. 

Danilo, if you want me to try your save, file I think is located in non root location.

Android/data/com.ubisoft.hungrydragon/files/Default.sav

Do not post it here, send me pm.

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

Danilo, if you want me to try your save, file I think is located in non root location.

Thanks for the tips friend, try here

21 hours ago, NoFear said:

Ahh.. i see, anyway thankyou ..

On 9/11/2018 at 2:37 AM, NoFear said:

I dont think he will be able to do that. You said earlier your inbox is full ?

BTW Can you please have a look at 

The Trail (#4k0me5va)

Like soneone says in the thread a working (but messy) way is to use a modded apk, unlock everything and try to upgrade the game again.

After one hour I even managed to link the hacked savegame with my FB account so the game think I just play in a regular way.

Unfortunately the gem thing is very protected and only gold can be saved/synchronized.

I think the game (or the play store itself) registers how many gem you purchased and restores them each time you load a savegame for the first time (with network enabled). So in my case I always go back to 24 (amount won in game minus amount spent no matter the number I spent with the hacked version).