Jump to content
V8T

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Recommended Posts

I've been using an APK for about a year now. I've had my original account and stopped playing at Year 3. Then, used a new, Facebook-linked, account, and have been playing it ever since. Never had ANY issues up until the recent update. Never used any cheats to generate Coins or Gems, only bypass energy, and instant actions. Like, oh, to skip the timer to play the next encounter of the story needs 55 Gems? Even if I have less than 55, I can click and the game will act as if I had enough gems. Same things with clothes (and attributes that come with them). On the same day that I received this message, I was playing it normally, and later at night, when I decided to play again, BOOM! I contacted Support, but they keep saying that the account was altered, and blah, blah, blah. Man, I'm discouraged to replay it ALL OVER AGAIN. All my Magical Creatures, all the progress... all the Lv. 10 Friendships that I grinded to get (especially Fred's, cause holy s***...). What the *****?! I can't even un-link that account because I can't get past the Loading Screen! I un-installed and re-installed the game many times, and I get to my old account, and when I chose to open my Facebook-linked one, this shows up. I'm really pissed. Why NOW?

Error.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, HygorBohmHubner said:

 I can't even un-link that account because I can't get past the Loading Screen!

To remove from facebook an app or game you've added:

From your News Feed, click in the top right.
Click Settings.
Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.
Click the box next to the apps or games you'd like to remove.
Click Remove.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kyrianu said:

To remove from facebook an app or game you've added:

From your News Feed, click in the top right.
Click Settings.
Click Apps and Websites in the left menu.
Click the box next to the apps or games you'd like to remove.
Click Remove.

But, will I be able to continue playing on that save if I un-link? I know it might be a dumb question, but I just want to know. Man, I'm discouraged about re-starting the WHOLE GAME again. All my progress and stuff, Jesus...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2019 at 9:50 PM, Elif said:

You broke your game, you probably put in a negative amount in your coins or gems. You won’t get your game back unless you try to find a way to search for the value that you changed..

What do you mean by that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Maxjonas said:

What do you mean by that?

App could be tampered locally and then data is synchronized with server, when any input you made is not correct and returns backend exception app will close. Until user finds way to revert it back (nearly impossible) app will keep crashing. There is no possibility to fix that easier. Probably account is lost, because writing to support is risky when you tried to tamper any value. Network sniffisniffing won't work, as it is hard to capture any request. It could be possible to mock game that data is valid, but I haven't found a way to do this.

So, to sum things up, it is not game itself broken. Reinstalling won't work, this issues are caused by broken "savegame" which is synchronized on server-side.

Edited by muskoperacji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2019 at 10:38 AM, muskoperacji said:

App could be tampered locally and then data is synchronized with server, when any input you made is not correct and returns backend exception app will close. Until user finds way to revert it back (nearly impossible) app will keep crashing. There is no possibility to fix that easier. Probably account is lost, because writing to support is risky when you tried to tamper any value. Network sniffisniffing won't work, as it is hard to capture any request. It could be possible to mock game that data is valid, but I haven't found a way to do this.

So, to sum things up, it is not game itself broken. Reinstalling won't work, this issues are caused by broken "savegame" which is synchronized on server-side.

Actually there is a way to fix it. I don't know how but I suspect it's man in the middle attack. There are people who offer currency injection services on game mod apk forums, they use your Facebook User ID to add you coins or gems before the game loads and thereby this removes the Invalid Wallet error as a side effect since values return as positive to server. 

I did some social engineering you could say by bricking my game on purpose and pretending that I needed help, I found out that one of the facebook groups offers this in fact for free however the tool they are using is not free, you request it and they do it for you. 

This is a screenshot of the tool the admin of that group sent me. Everything is done from the website and you need to have VIP access, in other words $11 a month to use the service. I thought it looked like phishing scam at first but then I found other such services by highly reputable game modders elsewhere. 

Edit: As a matter of fact currency injection services have been offered on sites like Sbenny since the game was released I just never realized this would actually fix the error since e.g. I had 2 billion negative gems and they added only 10k but the error was gone anyway.

72466931_403809870278564_1976356061979869184_n.png

Edited by Helskrim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Helskrim said:

Actually there is a way to fix it. I don't know how but I suspect it's man in the middle attack. There are people who offer currency injection services on game mod apk forums, they use your Facebook User ID to add you coins or gems before the game loads and thereby this removes the Invalid Wallet error as a side effect since values return as positive to server. 

I did some social engineering you could say by bricking my game on purpose and pretending that I needed help, I found out that one of the facebook groups offers this in fact for free however the tool they are using is not free, you request it and they do it for you. 

This is a screenshot of the tool the admin of that group sent me. Everything is done from the website and you need to have VIP access, in other words $11 a month to use the service. I thought it looked like phishing scam at first but then I found other such services by highly reputable game modders elsewhere. 

Edit: As a matter of fact currency injection services have been offered on sites like Sbenny since the game was released I just never realized this would actually fix the error since e.g. I had 2 billion negative gems and they added only 10k but the error was gone anyway.

72466931_403809870278564_1976356061979869184_n.png

This looks interesting, curious if this kind of service could revert any other errors like editing friendship values which are not yet implemented, e.g. Hagrid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, muskoperacji said:

This looks interesting, curious if this kind of service could revert any other errors like editing friendship values which are not yet implemented, e.g. Hagrid.

I don't think so. As I said this is clearly just a side effect of server checking for client's local data and since this injection set currency back to positive it passes the check successfully. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2019 at 1:03 PM, Helskrim said:

Actually there is a way to fix it. I don't know how but I suspect it's man in the middle attack. There are people who offer currency injection services on game mod apk forums, they use your Facebook User ID to add you coins or gems before the game loads and thereby this removes the Invalid Wallet error as a side effect since values return as positive to server. 

I did some social engineering you could say by bricking my game on purpose and pretending that I needed help, I found out that one of the facebook groups offers this in fact for free however the tool they are using is not free, you request it and they do it for you. 

This is a screenshot of the tool the admin of that group sent me. Everything is done from the website and you need to have VIP access, in other words $11 a month to use the service. I thought it looked like phishing scam at first but then I found other such services by highly reputable game modders elsewhere. 

Edit: As a matter of fact currency injection services have been offered on sites like Sbenny since the game was released I just never realized this would actually fix the error since e.g. I had 2 billion negative gems and they added only 10k but the error was gone anyway.

72466931_403809870278564_1976356061979869184_n.png

How do we remove the invalid wallet earned ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I modify the cool down if it’s already been started? (Like I clicked bond or feed already). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question, how can you get outfit and spells from past events?  Or in any case you can hack the store?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2019 at 11:03 AM, Helskrim said:

Actually there is a way to fix it. I don't know how but I suspect it's man in the middle attack. There are people who offer currency injection services on game mod apk forums, they use your Facebook User ID to add you coins or gems before the game loads and thereby this removes the Invalid Wallet error as a side effect since values return as positive to server. 

I did some social engineering you could say by bricking my game on purpose and pretending that I needed help, I found out that one of the facebook groups offers this in fact for free however the tool they are using is not free, you request it and they do it for you. 

This is a screenshot of the tool the admin of that group sent me. Everything is done from the website and you need to have VIP access, in other words $11 a month to use the service. I thought it looked like phishing scam at first but then I found other such services by highly reputable game modders elsewhere. 

Edit: As a matter of fact currency injection services have been offered on sites like Sbenny since the game was released I just never realized this would actually fix the error since e.g. I had 2 billion negative gems and they added only 10k but the error was gone anyway.

72466931_403809870278564_1976356061979869184_n.png

Hello how are you?  And what application do they use then?

Thank you very much, regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2019 at 12:36 PM, SrBonce said:

Hello how are you?  And what application do they use then?

Thank you very much, regards.

It's an HTML script of some sort, it's private, it has nothing to do with game itself but this unique user ID. Game uses facebook as cloud save so that's how it fetches game information. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to get the Duelling Club old enchants, like meteolojinx, Obscuro. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...