Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

On 4/18/2021 at 9:58 PM, daimosog said:

The fuzzy search method doesn't work anymore in the current version of Hogwarts Mystery, tried it but nothing shows up, tried using the search d-word method but didn't work either. Just a heads up for everybody.

@daimosog

Select memory range "Other"(only one).

• For energy, I use a known(exact) search.
  • Coins I found by fuzzy search (but not exact values as in my account - refer to this Video guide - coins ) Be aware!!! Coins are dangerous to change as I wrote positive value and got a negative amount of coins. I reverted this value and everything good, but accidentally lose the value which I need to change so I didn`t change them. Anyway, I don`t need coins 😀.
  • For books, I used this video too Video guide - books.
  • Attributes I change using fuzzy search too. Attributes calculate by counting all previous level`s values, so you will see a big int value.

Just a note. I use already a broken version of HPHM with free energy purchase. (if you don`t have diamonds you still could buy them). But I think it will work on the original HPHM.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have a little problem, I leveled all creatures for my Magizoology level and now I'm stuck with level 3. Does anyone know how to change the level or how to demote an animal so that the level can also be raised?
Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 5:21 PM, nippynep said:

anyone know how to hack pages?

Same as you would do with everything, watch the last videos posted to get the idea. But instead of adding, it's best to grab around 60 and refine by subtracting (go to the library and forge books).

On 9/19/2020 at 10:36 AM, Kennem said:

Follow the video for speed hack. It works perfect for me, I hope it will work well for you too. 

Go to Speed hack functions in settings and deselect everything except App, 6

I'm looking for other ways of messing with speed. I wanted to slow down the game, or just the timer on quidditch matches. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

On 8/24/2021 at 2:00 PM, Ryuusei Kai Hunter said:

Hi Guys, Noob cheater here..

Anyone of ya'll able to assist me on increasing attributes? i followed every step base on the video (Kaizen) in youtube but failed.. especially trying to get 2nd result after refining..

Thanks in advance, guys

image.thumb.png.d8757c92081a76c887d0458708737fec.png

The method of edit the attributes have been changed. I know how to edit and i've edited successfully but i am not good at English.

You need to use the method like edit the creatures. 

Edited by EthanMartin

So, it may be that I'm completely new to GG or that I'm using Bluestacks or that I'm running a modded APK of the game but...Which emulators and virtual spaces are you all using? I'm using Bluestacks on my PC and every time I try to get a virtual space to open Hogwarts Mystery, it doesn't. I've even had Parallel Space crash upon opening. Maybe @NoFear has some suggestions?

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, dragonwolfgirl said:

So, it may be that I'm completely new to GG or that I'm using Bluestacks or that I'm running a modded APK of the game but...Which emulators and virtual spaces are you all using? I'm using Bluestacks on my PC and every time I try to get a virtual space to open Hogwarts Mystery, it doesn't. I've even had Parallel Space crash upon opening. Maybe @NoFear has some suggestions?

I use rooted device.

12 hours ago, NoFear said:

I use rooted device.

I think I've managed to root the emulator. I'm still having issues getting the virtual spaces to not crash or to even open the game though. I'm wondering if it's due to bluestacks or that I'm messing with a modded APK of the game itself.