Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery

Nosferatu_

3 hours ago, Yusuke said:

There is a tutorial with video by NoFear back on page 20. 

But, level 49 is the max level for right now, so not sure what you hope to change......

That’s the thing, I didn’t even max out the level. It just went like that, besides if level 49 is the max level it should say “max level”. Anyway, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 10:01 AM, AtlasFlame1999 said:

Can someone explain to me how to edit the values of Gold and gems with this new encryption?

As I've posted before, tutorial and video by NoFear on Page 20....

Thank you for your guides @NoFear, and also everyone contributing in this thread! ♡ I managed to edit the energy, coins and diamonds with ease thanks to you. I used the dword search -> ?x8 -> go to address -> changing xor value + value. I'm trying to do the same with the notebooks since this:

On 4/21/2019 at 5:36 PM, NoFear said:

Notebooks
***You must have at least 1 notebook to do this***

Dword search
1,920,234,561;1,953,849,961;1,702,129,518;1,802,465,122;76B;49B;5;5;1,701,539,668::121
long press the value 1,702,129,518 in your results and copy address.
Now dword search.
Paste the address and put h after it. so if address AABBCCDD will be AABBCCDDh.
And with that will be the qty you have of notebooks. So if you have 12
AABBCCDDh;12::41
like that.
you should have 1 result. If you have like 1 notebook, you might have multiple values of one in your results, it will be the last value in the results.

doesn't work for me. But the technic I used for the other stuff doesn't work either. I feel lost and I would love to get some help from anyone who struggled with the same troubles, but managed to fix it. Any help would be super sweet 😄 

I also tried to do the guide by @Hellskrim that's on Youtube but it didn't work because it can't find the values. Maybe I failed to max the search? How can I successfully do that? (I'm a total noob at GameGuardian so sorry for this silly question). 

Edited by Elyone

Please. I have a problem, on video page 20, the xp hack don't work. At the step where we look for the value of the level x100 (1500~1599x8. 400~499x8 for my second account) it does not find any result. I increase reserch but no result. Was there a change of method to moddify the level?

Sorry my english is bad.

On 7/29/2019 at 8:10 AM, Khortii said:

Please. I have a problem, on video page 20, the xp hack don't work. At the step where we look for the value of the level x100 (1500~1599x8. 400~499x8 for my second account) it does not find any result. I increase reserch but no result. Was there a change of method to moddify the level?

Sorry my english is bad.

That happened to me before. I just exited out of the game and then restarted and tried the process again and eventually it found the value. I found that if you are by the Great Hall it seems to find the value on the first try, for me at least.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, rabidcactus said:

Does this still work on the latest update? Because either I’m doing something wrong or I don’t think it does anymore lol

It's work on last version

Edited by DoDevil

Since the latest version, the guide how to get notebooks doesn’t work anymore. Is someone here experienced and willing to make a new check? I sadly don’t have enough books to even spend them and also it’s not really easy to get them.

Ok, so I'm using the latest game and guardian versions on rooted bluestacks. I also have Galaxy A50 which I don't wanna root atm, and the old rooted Nexus 10 tablet where the game lags and crashes as hell, so both are not an option for cracking properly.

I did value search for energy, it works perfectly fine. I then go for the offset method for gold and gems. Gold works fine, but gems don't change at all. I rewatched the video tenfolds of times, and according to it I did everything right. So, either I'm wrong about being right or they've changed something with the new patch.

If someone could share some kind of save file or facebook cloud save for just starting character with gems hacked, I'll buy you a beer. Will buy more beer if the character is a female with starting decisions: a scarf - feel bad (acacia wand) - follow lead - gryffindor.

Edited by Dalairen

Hello, I would love to get the notebooks of the pets, I have all the resources (energy, gems, gold, etc ...) I only need the notebooks to get the pets I am interested in unlocking them, if anyone has video or guide I would appreciate it heart. See you.

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, epheich said:

Hello, I would love to get the notebooks of the pets, I have all the resources (energy, gems, gold, etc ...) I only need the notebooks to get the pets I am interested in unlocking them, if anyone has video or guide I would appreciate it heart. See you.

Could always try to set the price of pets to 0 instead, if that is the only reason.

18 hours ago, NoFear said:

Siempre podría intentar establecer el precio de las mascotas en 0, si esa es la única razón.

The question mr. NoFear is how I do to set the pets to 0? if you don't mind guiding me I would appreciate it

On 17/8/2019 at 14:12, epheich said:

La pregunta mr. NoFear es cómo hago para establecer las mascotas en 0? si no te importa guiarme te lo agradecería

Mr. noFear, could you please help me? I have not even managed to find the price of pets to reduce it. Please help

Hello, I know I'm a noob, and i understand if no one wants to help me, but i just can't figure this out for the life of me. I have watched this video and tried this method multiple times but it just doesnt work. Sometimes nothing happens and then sometimes the app crashes. I tried to read the other method and the video from NoFear but i can honestly say i didn't understand anything.  If anyone could find the time to help me figure this out i would appreciate it! I have been able to max friendships and max the fairy friendship from another video from Kaizen on youtube. Notebooks, xp and currencies are lost on me. Thank you for your time!