Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

By the way, i have several accounts which have all gshg n much caps, it wont bother me much doing such unban account.

Off course, i m just leaving those account just for testing only. Right now, i will focus on how to get pet such as pumpkin n polar fox without w8ing for the event.

4 hours ago, Kunkka said:

Acho que vou tentar fazer uma pesquisa sobre como desbanir o jogo já que fui banido no ano passado, usando essas contas, sei que será complicado já que eles banem nosso id então sempre que estivermos jogando com nosso id no modo online , não podemos enviar nenhum pacote, mandar um chat ou pm e o jogador não pode ver nossa existência ali, como um fantasma lol.

Não sei, vejo que esse GG estará fora de tópico, já que nosso id sendo banido é insolúvel, mas alguma dica quando eu acabei de quebrar este jogo com GG , encontrei alguma pista em alguma string como banida por blablabla quando estou tentando descobrir todos os id de itens, é como a própria mecânica do jogo.

Mas acho que você acabou de me dar um pouco de coragem para fazer isso, desbanir a conta no jogo.

It would be really nice if you found out how to unban!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 8:26 AM, DayRTestingOne said:

Is there anyone here try to hack caps n some unobtainable items such as tank armor and gshg n works?

I have been playing 4 months so far n didnt get ban for getting caps n some rare items from 2018 such as tank armor n gshg.

Here is my ss.

Screenshot_20220816-202321.png

Screenshot_20220816-202342.png

Can show how you did for caps? I need it to refresh perks (I paid for caps in legal Acc, but wasted a lot for a few perks). 

Good day Is there any one find an option how to get unbaned in Day R? I only new a few guys, who is doing that for 30$, but it's not cheap for me. If there is anyone who can help, with less payment or in some other conditions - text me telegram, plz. (@drynel)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I downloaded a cracked premium version of the game. I ONLY want to play solo, I don't really like playing online. I was doing fine for a week and then suddenly I can no longer access shop to watch ads (It says I can't access the servers and I should check my internet). My guess is that I got banned. Is there anyway for me to access the shop anymore to watch ads, use coins, etc.?

9 hours ago, Amam said:

Hi, I downloaded a cracked premium version of the game. I ONLY want to play solo, I don't really like playing online. I was doing fine for a week and then suddenly I can no longer access shop to watch ads (It says I can't access the servers and I should check my internet). My guess is that I got banned. Is there anyway for me to access the shop anymore to watch ads, use coins, etc.?

Try no premium version, ads and playstore doesn't work in cracked version, if u wanna get premium advantage, and what's the difference playing solo or online? Can play online and don't talk another. 

Of course, found a way to get secure caps with no bans(but low quantities(not more than 35k per day)).

On 8/22/2022 at 11:17 AM, BadCase said:

Anyone know if you can still change items to pets with swapping pointers? It is still working for everything else

it seems its not possible, i tried polar fox but rather making it as pet it just become an item (look attachment). again, im not sure, but maybe my method was wrong, so yeah. Tho item swap still possible, im incline thinks theres a function that adds pet, as you know like Raven.
a premium player will given raven cage that can be used to gives a pet raven, and i'll theorize that if we somehow change then give function and alter it, it might possible to change what gives. Maybe something like this

On Raven Cage there's Open action, and when we click it'll give us raven pet, soo, what if we get an item that had open action, take Weapon Box and alter the pointer that give us gun to pet instead, it might possible rather item swap it. I'll try messing with this theory.

724.jpg

Hi, I'm also working on this topic and there were successes, but small once it turned out to give out a pumpkin and then with the help of different versions in 647 the pumpkin was still as an object and after I gave it to my profile and updated to version 650, then the pumpkin became like a pet in a new form.