Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

18 hours ago, Suati97 said:

Try this

10D;0D;Q 'polar_bear':

I don't need the bear, because the offer doesn't appear in the game, I want to get magic balls and gingerbread cookies but no one explains to me how it is, because even if I follow that tutorial, the search doesn't find anything 

19 minutes ago, twilight04 said:

I don't need the bear, because the offer doesn't appear in the game, I want to get magic balls and gingerbread cookies but no one explains to me how it is, because even if I follow that tutorial, the search doesn't find anything 

you don't need the offer to get the bear, personally I always edit the reward of the boses quests, and I have like 9kkk of gingerbread and with that you can buy anything.... Or you can just do an item swap

1 hour ago, Suati97 said:

no necesitas la oferta para conseguir el oso, personalmente siempre edito la recompensa de las misiones de boses, y tengo como 9kkk de pan de jengibre y con eso puedes comprar cualquier cosa.... O simplemente puedes hacer un intercambio de artículos.

But share the tutorial!!! ;( I already tried and it doesn't work. I'm doing something wrong. 

5 hours ago, twilight04 said:

But share the tutorial!!! ;( I already tried and it doesn't work. I'm doing something wrong. 

it's still working for me. First picture is the one with 76 gingies 2nd is the one with 116 gingier after I've opened 2 chest. 3rd picture tons of chests opened.

Crystal chest 1.jpg

Crystal chest 2.jpg

Crystal chest 3.jpg

Edited by MeltedCheese

6 minutes ago, MeltedCheese said:

it's still working for me. First picture is the one with 76 gingies 2nd is the one with 116 gingier after I've opened 2 chest.

Crystal chest 1.jpg

Crystal chest 2.jpg

Keep in mind that you need at least 50 of either one currencies to get it going and also you probably forgot to add the letter "h" when you've copied the address from "addCurrency" into "spendCurrency". Go back to the video and click on the time stamp of 2:31. You should see he inserted the letter "h" at the end.

Best of luck. I hope you figure it out.

Edited by MeltedCheese

the :20 was optional btw, it correspond on groupings, mine works with 20 some with 41 some with 241 some with 200 and etc etc, so you can remove that from the group search, and the first nD;0D; is required since we want to find specific groups that defines the function, if we only search the spendCurrency by itself, we'll find tons of matches since it also gonna find the function calls, redefining, calls in other function and so on.

On 7/7/2023 at 1:58 PM, AngelWolf said:

Revolted still doesn't support different pointer for other arch, iirc NoFear did one time says to add certain pointer for other arch to make the script works, but since i dont have that kind of arch on me, im stuck using my own phone which is x64 and that's why i couldnt add support for other ppl that uses a different arch from me, if i had a different arch i would add support to it

also a Raw video

it also works with addCaps and spendCaps but remember to revert it back to normal if you do this function replaces, since it can crash out your game, with a proper filter, you can achieve it always enable minus the crash.

why i search spendCaps but dont see purple line? works with addCaps  

image.png

Hi All,

Very new here and been working things out, with a lot of Success so far and wanted to thank everyone for their tutorial videos and explanations they have been great.

I apologize if this has been asked before and I have gone through a lot of pages trying to find it and made searches for it without any luck but is there a way to get fear after the event?

I'm also not having any luck with getting the "Hunter's Rifle" with the swap method, is 14D;0D;Q 'Hunter's Rifle':20 correct?

When i try search I do fined some results but the final outcome is that my water (bass item for swap) completely disappears and doesn't swap to the rifle.

Anyone have any insight? 

9 hours ago, WHYAMIHERE3754 said:

Hi All,

Very new here and been working things out, with a lot of Success so far and wanted to thank everyone for their tutorial videos and explanations they have been great.

I apologize if this has been asked before and I have gone through a lot of pages trying to find it and made searches for it without any luck but is there a way to get fear after the event?

I'm also not having any luck with getting the "Hunter's Rifle" with the swap method, is 14D;0D;Q 'Hunter's Rifle':20 correct?

When i try search I do fined some results but the final outcome is that my water (bass item for swap) completely disappears and doesn't swap to the rifle.

Anyone have any insight? 

8D;0D;Q 'hw_rifle':20

14 hours ago, tuedm4n said:

why i search spendCaps but dont see purple line? works with addCaps  

image.png

you need the h,s,d,f,e thing.  Not sure what it's called for the purple thing to show up. It's on the top right corner of the UI. If you look closely at AngelWolf's video he got all 5 shown and it need to be either all purple or all 0s if you can't find any purple thing.

HSDFE.png

Edited by MeltedCheese

12 hours ago, WHYAMIHERE3754 said:

Hi All,

Anyone have any insight? 

I browsed the assets/image/items folder and this is what I found. so it should be something like this 8D;0D;Q 'hw_rifle':20 but TLT could be using a different name. You could try to see if this one works.

huntersrifle.png

12 hours ago, WHYAMIHERE3754 said:

Hi All,

Anyone have any insight? 

For the fear you need at least enough currencies (Souls or coins, I'm not exactly sure the exact amount but from what i've learned from Angelwolf you need 50 for either one) Then go in the halloween tab in the cash shop and do the addCurrency and spendCurrency trick that Angelwolf have taught us. Use the soul currency to purchase coins so you can buy the 10 fear lol I'm not skilled enough to inject directly like 1kkk fear and the 5 minions. The minions is the only way for you to get fear after the event has ended.