Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

On 10/26/2023 at 8:03 AM, ArceusArc said:

No, look, the reward for collecting ectoplasm starts from 12 souls (it’s better to close the first collection because sometimes it starts from 13 for me) and the subsequent collection adds + 1 soul, that is, before receiving the reward in type E: Double you are looking for 12;13;14;15

Then you filter out the value that corresponds to the collection number (for example, the third is 14 souls) and change all the results to the value you want, and after receiving the reward, return everything as it was

Are you on version 1.777 or 1.779

I'm on 1.777 and the 12:13:14:15 e:double search and replacing the next reward's value isn't changing my reward value. Any hints on what I'm doing wrong?

On 10/28/2023 at 3:23 AM, traversmcgee said:

Are you on version 1.777 or 1.779

I'm on 1.777 and the 12:13:14:15 e:double search and replacing the next reward's value isn't changing my reward value. Any hints on what I'm doing wrong?

On 10/28/2023 at 6:50 PM, Shunt said:

Please teach me how to do that in a video.. . 

Edited by ArceusArc

On 7/9/2023 at 8:33 PM, AngelWolf said:

yoooooooo, Revolted 3.1 will be the last release that's free
i found out The CLOWN DEVELOPERS WATCHING THIS SUB
and they specifically Intervally BANS my account lmao
and this is not an ordinary ban too, it's SPECIFIC by the ADMINS or CLOWN DEVS themselves.
also 33 ID bans, 7 Device ID, and total 8000 Overrided Force Save my account,

also i find the NoFear post that "should" fix the issue with revolted being broken on other arch, he said try add B4000 when you do pointer search, soo you can go to the script and add the pointer on it,

I take that as a win TLT now i will take your game and make COPY out of it with 0 in-app and custom server, you can cry about it
also your game is ***** anyway, maybe i should mod World Conqueror 4 instead, Peace y'all

imagine you're so bad at making your game secure, you add interval bans and checks to see if my account uses "new device" 
sounds like Skill Issue

Hi, i have version 2.0.0 is there a never version? Im sorry if something wrong, and if have whew i can get it id it free?

5 hours ago, cth said:

Just wait for the next day. it resets back to 12 or whatever it is every day. Same exactly mechanic as for emba.

Revolted 3 is the latest. Attached it. It still works just fine. I just recently finished the current event with it. Except the battle hacks. But they never really worked properly. Still, not like they're needed. The script is awesome without them. Consider donating.

Revolted 3.lua 31.18 kB · 3 downloads

Thank you 😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 7:36 AM, F4kti said:

¡Hola! Soy nuevo aquí y quería saber si alguien puede explicarme cómo modificar la reputación. Estuve mirando el hilo y creo que lo explicaron brevemente pero no entiendo nada de lo que dicen.

Hello, use this command

20;1;100;5;1000;10;50

1: reputation

10: money

50: experience

Search using "double" there I wrote the number that you have to change depending on what you want to do

Edited by jonatan92