Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

12 hours ago, AngelWolf said:

if you using my script, just enable instant level feature and do battle, after the battle you and your pet should be max level and disable the option after 

I've tried the script but it still doesn't work, maybe because of the device, can you give me a way to cheat the level manually without a script? 

2 hours ago, dzete said:

I've tried the script but it still doesn't work, maybe because of the device, can you give me a way to cheat the level manually without a script? 

Same tried the script for instant lvl for pets but doesnt work

Be very careful with the max level option. You have to be prepared. You have to have top weapons and armors before you max level because otherwise every battle will become unskippable and very hard. I made that mistake. The level of enemies grows with your level. Very cheap trick lazy game designers employ, but it is what it is, unfortunately.

Also, pets are pretty much useless in max level battles. I rarely ever bring them.

Edited by cth

On 6/5/2023 at 10:51 PM, AngelWolf said:

okay let me get it straight, these item's modifier (100% and 25%) are different, in memory region, you cant do grouped search for them.
so you gotta manually search them one by one, and do filtering, i havent see the source code yet
also @cth mentioned, the description is hardcoded is simply false, it's just original value * 100
soo basically
1% is 0.01 and 100% is 1 (in Double)

also the crafting recipe can be groupped search, but you can't have the value less than 0, the minimum is 1,
as for the crafting recipe you provided you can do simple search 
1;2;3;3;1;(orginal vial value) :200

and then filter by largest value, which is 3, and then modify them by increment of 1, and then find the address of the value you seek,

lets say the value shown in the crafting recipe was 1;2;304;305;1;10
you can take 305 and offset them by 10(iirc) for each value
so 305 address - 0x10 shoudl be 304, but i might wrong, you can check it on memory view, btw
and this is called Crafting Hack/Dupe, why? cuz you can make the required recipe to 1 or nullify them, and then make the output 100000, (you can find output item value from the last recipe value by adding offset to it) 

Ok, I'm rewatching The Sandman tv show and giving it a shot again.

Looking in the memory. Trying to understand it.

First, here:

image.thumb.png.4cfba31d404b582d2ee8930023941541.png

This is the memory view of the 100 wood requirement.

I get it that we have the memory addresses in green. They are in hexidecimal. And each increments by 4, which means that the size of each addressed memory unit is 4 bytes. Well, at least here. I assume that it can be down to one byte. Or not? I don't remember how memory works, it's been a while. Is it just every memory "word" that has an address? So it would be 32-bit words in 32x addressing systems and 64-bit words in 64x ones? So because I see increments by 4 bytes, that makes my system 4*8=32x. I'm just guessing here. I forgot a lot. So then, a double can span across two words in 32x systems? Does GG detect that? Maybe that's the meaning of purple?

But the size of a double is 8 bytes, isn't it? Maybe it's kinda flexible and can be 4 bytes when only the whole part of a double is used? Why the hell does this game use doubles for every integer? What's wrong with it? Is it like some development framework they use that abstracts types from code or something? It's super weird to see every variable to be a double. I guess it doesn't harm these days when there's plenty of memory to waste on doubles of all kind. But then they start using algorithms with high complexity and this usage of double everywhere will bite them in the a**.

Anyhow, what do the white, blue, red and purple values represent? I'm just curious. And can we ask GG to automatically show us the values in Double there? It's annoying to open them one by one and set the type.

The address offset between the items is 12. However, you probably could see it differently, couldn't you? The address offset could also be seen as the size of an object? So, the size of every crafting requirement is exactly 48 bytes. Or 12 doubles. Now, can I see it differently now? Can I assume that it's just an instance of an object that has 12 doubles in it? It's probably not an array in code, although an array would be exactly this: sequential values of the same size (and type) in the memory. But maybe it's their building tool or the engine who's optimizing normal OOP objects into arrays. I'm trying to think of it in therms of Java.

So every double contains information about the item object. So one of them contains the item id. One would be binary and indicate whether this is a real requirement or BS requirement. Not sure why, but when you change this double, it effectively makes the requirement 0. Some of these values must be encrypted too. I don't know what others do and I don't feel like testing. But... Now I start understanding the use of looking at the source code of the game, I think? If I would take a glance at the crafting recipe class and see what variables are used there, it would make it easier to test and snoop around. But if the source code is obfuscated and minified, it would be annoying to debug.  

The amount of resulting item turns out to be at the same distance of the 12 doubles, so you can change it too: 

image.thumb.png.8159bc0d9fab498d340c02cb03fe6400.png

image.thumb.png.52def8ab04ae3ea38ce417fb76f24d5d.png

image.thumb.png.dd177abc26dc59e624a522d74c5e58f4.png

Pretty cool stuff. And it works. Don't know what to plant tho. What do people normally plant in the greenhouses? 

Interesting, the Town recipes offset is different from normal crafting. In towns, the offset is 16

image.thumb.png.798aa135414ec82c35fe56b79c492c0e.png

Anyhow, Another question. The offset in the group search. Is it in bits? I tried doing :48 in recipe group searches. Doesn't work. I want to reduce the number of crappy results. Ordered groups seem to speed it up very significantly, but I don't think I can reliably include the result in the group. Well maybe I can. It's weird. Seems like normal character crafting, town crafting and the Biologist crafting all work a bit differently. Gosh, changing the result of crafting is quite a lot of fun. 

I think I'm enjoying cracking this game more than actually playing it. Lulz.

Edited by cth

9 hours ago, Mirase said:

brother i am new on this forum but is there anybody know the id for the black box bcs i bugged the emba mission on kiev

not worry brother i already got it, but is there a way to transfer account from older version 761 to newest version in Bluestack? and is there anyone know how to hack caps on the newest version 765? i already tried it using same google account but the user id is same as my latest version but on the older version they did not sync at all

Edited by Mirase

4 hours ago, Mirase said:

not worry brother i already got it, but is there a way to transfer account from older version 761 to newest version in Bluestack? and is there anyone know how to hack caps on the newest version 765? i already tried it using same google account but the user id is same as my latest version but on the older version they did not sync at all

To move older version save from BS to the cloud save when there's already a newer version save, you just update the app on BS and run the game for a bit to let the backend save the file from BS.

To cheat caps on the new version, you go to the old version, then under your account start a new profile game, cheat caps there, give it time to save the progress, then you go to the new app and you should see that profile game in the new app now, and the caps will be shared across all profiles. It's a weird method. AngelWolf seems to have an adequate method in his new script, so you can just wait for that.

Edited by cth

for sake keeps things simple, the caps hacks simply modified survivor base reset cost.

and for crafting recipe, tbh for me atleast each addresses is like 10 address apart, soo yeh, and each address has their own pointer to what item required, and what item to give after craft, on badcase's script iirc, his script just nullify the recipe and make crafting free. while my script arent advanced as his, personally i have decent skill on memory reading, so the script i made often crash, broke, or just doesnt work, i understand i need to chain of pointer, to find certain modifier or certain value, but since i dont really grasp how to do chain of pointer in GG, makes my script again, often broke. so yeah, that's why so far my script are not obfuscated

i also still having issue with 5 options on the new script, battle hacks just broken, and often the game crash due table doesnt exist or somekind when it do check if table existed or not

22 hours ago, cth said:

Ok, I'm rewatching The Sandman tv show and giving it a shot again.

Looking in the memory. Trying to understand it.

First, here:

image.thumb.png.4cfba31d404b582d2ee8930023941541.png

This is the memory view of the 100 wood requirement.

I get it that we have the memory addresses in green. They are in hexidecimal. And each increments by 4, which means that the size of each addressed memory unit is 4 bytes. Well, at least here. I assume that it can be down to one byte. Or not? I don't remember how memory works, it's been a while. Is it just every memory "word" that has an address? So it would be 32-bit words in 32x addressing systems and 64-bit words in 64x ones? So because I see increments by 4 bytes, that makes my system 4*8=32x. I'm just guessing here. I forgot a lot. So then, a double can span across two words in 32x systems? Does GG detect that? Maybe that's the meaning of purple?

But the size of a double is 8 bytes, isn't it? Maybe it's kinda flexible and can be 4 bytes when only the whole part of a double is used? Why the hell does this game use doubles for every integer? What's wrong with it? Is it like some development framework they use that abstracts types from code or something? It's super weird to see every variable to be a double. I guess it doesn't harm these days when there's plenty of memory to waste on doubles of all kind. But then they start using algorithms with high complexity and this usage of double everywhere will bite them in the a**.

Anyhow, what do the white, blue, red and purple values represent? I'm just curious. And can we ask GG to automatically show us the values in Double there? It's annoying to open them one by one and set the type.

The address offset between the items is 12. However, you probably could see it differently, couldn't you? The address offset could also be seen as the size of an object? So, the size of every crafting requirement is exactly 48 bytes. Or 12 doubles. Now, can I see it differently now? Can I assume that it's just an instance of an object that has 12 doubles in it? It's probably not an array in code, although an array would be exactly this: sequential values of the same size (and type) in the memory. But maybe it's their building tool or the engine who's optimizing normal OOP objects into arrays. I'm trying to think of it in therms of Java.

So every double contains information about the item object. So one of them contains the item id. One would be binary and indicate whether this is a real requirement or BS requirement. Not sure why, but when you change this double, it effectively makes the requirement 0. Some of these values must be encrypted too. I don't know what others do and I don't feel like testing. But... Now I start understanding the use of looking at the source code of the game, I think? If I would take a glance at the crafting recipe class and see what variables are used there, it would make it easier to test and snoop around. But if the source code is obfuscated and minified, it would be annoying to debug.  

The amount of resulting item turns out to be at the same distance of the 12 doubles, so you can change it too: 

image.thumb.png.8159bc0d9fab498d340c02cb03fe6400.png

image.thumb.png.52def8ab04ae3ea38ce417fb76f24d5d.png

image.thumb.png.dd177abc26dc59e624a522d74c5e58f4.png

Pretty cool stuff. And it works. Don't know what to plant tho. What do people normally plant in the greenhouses? 

Interesting, the Town recipes offset is different from normal crafting. In towns, the offset is 16

image.thumb.png.798aa135414ec82c35fe56b79c492c0e.png

Anyhow, Another question. The offset in the group search. Is it in bits? I tried doing :48 in recipe group searches. Doesn't work. I want to reduce the number of crappy results. Ordered groups seem to speed it up very significantly, but I don't think I can reliably include the result in the group. Well maybe I can. It's weird. Seems like normal character crafting, town crafting and the Biologist crafting all work a bit differently. Gosh, changing the result of crafting is quite a lot of fun. 

I think I'm enjoying cracking this game more than actually playing it. Lulz.

I'd love to try this but I don't understand how to edit the output... so I hope you will make a video about this, it would be a lot easier to get it.

11 hours ago, MrZbot said:

I'd love to try this but I don't understand how to edit the output... so I hope you will make a video about this, it would be a lot easier to get it.

sooo, the output value is literally can be found after the last recipe value, probably roughly 5-10 address away, with type double, with exact same output, let's say titanium alloy outputs 1, 
so the value is under steel value, you can find it when looking the memory view, and if the value is like bone glue output which is iirc 3-5x, then the value just stack ontop each other example
last recipe value (something x) 
... buffer(object something)
first value or normal value if the result/output is exact amount and not range
second value if range output