},
['trainMoveKmPrice'] = 0.4,
['timeTraderUpdate'] = 21600,
['traderBuyMult'] = 2,
['trainMoveKgPrice'] = 0.0001,
['buyerSellMult'] = 0.5,
['timeBuyerUpdate'] = 21600,
['timeQuestUpdate'] = 3600,
['reputationList'] = { [1] = 0, [2] = 300, [3] = 800, [4] = 1550, [5] = 2500, [6] = 5000 },
['currencyWorth'] = {
    ['halloween_soul'] = 1,
    ['iron_nut'] = 0.25,
    ['halloween_coin'] = 1,
    ['ration_card'] = 0.25,
	['black_ruble'] = 0.5
},
['repairMinWorth'] = 10,
['healRadiationWorth'] = 3,
['healHpWorth'] = 1,
['baseResetPrice'] = {
      [1] = 100,
      [2] = 150,
      [3] = 200,
      [4] = 250,
      [5] = 300,
      [6] = 350,
      [7] = 400,
      [8] = 450,
      [9] = 500,
      [10] = 550,
      [11] = 600,
      [12] = 650,
      [13] = 700,
      [14] = 750,
      [15] = 800,
      [16] = 850,
      [17] = 900,
      [18] = 950,
      [19] = 1000
}

base_npc_config.lua

14 hours ago, Lalaland3210 said:

How long have you been duping? Based on my observations, I think there are two ways for you to get banned. First, you get reported. This forces the Devs to investigate into your account. Banned. Second, you mess up on hacking/duping that triggered their auto cheat detection system. Banned. I looked into their company profile, they are a really small company with less than 20 staffs. I seriously doubt they have the manpower to run routine hacking/duping checks on all players/items. Most of the vets I heard of who got banned were usually the really vocal ones. They were always involved in large trades and bragged about how much stuff they have. 

Around the time when Sendul found the simplest way of duplicating (here), it was entirely harmless to duplicate items. I could duplicate to my hearts content. Perhaps the only limit is the limit of the data type itself.

But then few months later, that method is found to be risky. I was notified when I duplicated too much item. I was greedy then.

So I decided to do some experiment. If I could pick up freely items form searching, why can't I pick up items laying on the ground? But then it was not about dropping or picking, but about changing of value. From Sendul's method, I know that 0.08 and 0.06 (both DOUBLE) corresponds to 2 and one. So, its easy to guess value for 3, 4, 5, etc. And, I checked them by picking one by one and looked at its value on GG. Then, when I had 9 items (0.22 in DOUBLE) and pick another, the value became 0.039. The pattern changed. There was another value that changed but I didn't notice then. So I find what Sraksis has found before (here).

Since then I duplicated items with more careful (but still greedy) method: only duplicate to the highest number of that digit. From 2 duplicate into 9; from 9 pick one item into 10; from 10 duplicate into 99; from 99 pick one item into 100; from 100 duplicate into 999, etc.

Later, I know that this is can be done by not only changing the value of the amount but also the order, as pointed by die440. When I have 9 and pick one, the order is also changed automatically.

SO in conclusion, there are two method of duplicating without getting notified or banned (except by being reported):

1. Duplicate onlly to the highest number of that digit, and then drop/pick up to increase digit.

2. By changing the DOUBLEs correspond to the amount and the order.

The amount --> ######A0              0.08D

The order    --> ######B0               2.0D

If we want for example 7500 units, then change that number into 0.37525D and 5.0D.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2qi3or2z60bwflw/JeromeScriptDayR.lua/file
• Duplicate Item
• Weapon Control Damage 
• Hp Expansion 
• Food Expansion 
• Water Expansion 
• Energy Expansion 
• All Armor Modified 
• Carry Capacity No Limit 
• Fast Moments 
• Instant Level
• Perk Hack

Not working Duplicate Freeze Value I try to fix him

Edited by JeromeGG

20 minutes ago, Phoenix7584 said:

die440

how to increase interaction radius (green players)? not to travel all over the map and is everywhere

https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=717590&st=420 this link with an example of coronalab game modification

i dont understand, what you meant

Max Value for player position on XY axis

Y Axis
Float = 2.53125
Double = 9

X Axis
Float = 2.75
Double = 16

you can find the float value using jerome's way. i was trying finding the static value for player position using double value, but so far i find nothing static. and also the address you find is just a temporary address, it can relocate anytime and if you quit from current session, it relocate again, i also find how to make the currency either inflates or worthless. so you can get gazillion reward from quest or pay only 1 for repair or buy for each quantity. 

Edited by die440

53 minutes ago, Suati97 said:

I think he means to increase the range to be able to trade all over the map, I'm sure the players will report you... Too risky

asfar i know using memory modification using GG it isnt possible since the radius is hardcoded. it might possible using game file modification, but at current time i really dont want messing with dayr's game file cuz it's quite annoying to compile back. if i really wanted something like unlock the game to be easy to modify then it'll be so much work. 

Just now, BDYR said:

can you tell me how to do it in your script for animal leveling

wym like how. just enable it. if the menu notifies something and your green bar moves then it means the script works. so all you have to do now just do hunt with pet, and win the hunt, every battle should grant you exp if you won. and if all done correctly, you and your pet should be 100. now disable the script to avoid crashing or corrupting or locked out of the profile.

27 minutes ago, die440 said:

нам нравится, как. просто включите его. если меню что-то уведомляет, и ваша зеленая полоса перемещается, это означает, что скрипт работает. итак, все, что вам нужно сделать сейчас, это просто поохотиться с питомцем и выиграть охоту, каждая битва должна давать вам опыт, если вы выиграли. и если все сделано правильно, вам и вашему питомцу должно быть 100. теперь отключите скрипт, чтобы избежать сбоя, повреждения или блокировки профиля.

script does not find value

9 minutes ago, Twist12 said:

script does not find value

if you using emulator then its expected, i just redownload it and test it and it works fine

Edited by die440

Here's funny stuff lul
Guarantee Jackpot on wheel
Search : 0.5;0.307;0.15;0.025;0.01;0.005;0.002;0.001
Type : Double 

and then filter by 0.001
modify it to 100 or something kek.

14 minutes ago, die440 said:

Here's funny stuff lul
Guarantee Jackpot on wheel
Search : 0.5;0.307;0.15;0.025;0.01;0.005;0.002;0.001
Type : Double