Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

9 hours ago, 3839491 said:

I was able to get alien pistol and flasher without any difficulty using "hw_pistol" and "hw_ar", respectively, as they were signed in assets/images/items.

But I guess you don't really need it anymore?

I'm still having issues with the correct pointer lol. Hw ar is giving 200 results and pistol just changes it to a blank item.

I'm going to continue playing. The ban doesn't mean anything to me since most peeps I know in game no longer plays. I just wish I can move my online to offline lol

On 1/18/2024 at 7:19 PM, Soapmactavish said:

any one know solution to cheat carry weight in new version 1.796. Old method doesnt work anymore

Memory Ranges: Ca

search: 50000;0.05::49 (TYPE DOUBLE)

refine: 50000 (or) 0.05

edit: 1.8e307

just search 30000, its the default character carry weight, and then editall with increment of 1000, and if you had mule perk it'll be a problem due it gives iirc 30% buff, so remove mule perk, and then when you find the correct address, just revert others and modify the 30k one

9 hours ago, Helios13 said:

I'm still having issues with the correct pointer lol. Hw ar is giving 200 results and pistol just changes it to a blank item.

It's very strange, yesterday I got both an ar and a pistol the first time. And it's doubly strange that I literally just decided to repeat it, and I did it with a pistol, but not with an ar

4 hours ago, 3839491 said:

It's very strange, yesterday I got both an ar and a pistol the first time. And it's doubly strange that I literally just decided to repeat it, and I did it with a pistol, but not with an ar

Yeah weird. Anyway it's fine. I'm able to get all items aside from those 2. I'll try again some other time

New Thing I found (Requires Function Call Comparison)

Essential Function for comparing on step 4
spendPart
Search: -617 658 965 (Dword)
Offset to ID: -C
save the id as in its address

Hack I found when messing around
No Fuel Usage for most part
1. Finding static value for Gasoline
Search: 218 589 (Dword)
Offset to ID: -C
2. Pointer Search ID
3. Shifting
save all search then
shift it with offset of 40 and type value of QWORD
use the shifted values as search results
4. Filtering
remove shifted value from saved list
Back to search tab, filter all with spendPart address
after that save the filtered result
5. Shifting
shift the filtered values with offset of -30 and value type of DOUBLE
use it as search results
editAll to 0

6. Finding Static Value for Diesel
repeat step 1, with Search of 1 647 280 393 (Dword), and offset to ID is -C
repeat step 2, step 3, step 4, and step 5

and if done correctly, if not all, most of vehicle in game will have 0L/100km usage.
note: i didnt check all vehicle, but my assumption is all of them changed, if im not mistaken the value goes from 30 - 600 (3L-60L)

ok, i was bored once again, and this time i find a way to modify "Will break in: X uses" and modify it so it shown Inf uses and while doing so, i also managed to literally make every item that had durability, unbreakable and i also found a crude way to modify craft time or any action that requires time, will be instant so hehe, i hope i found more stuff to modify, and i probably will add these to my script, after i finished the code to find it effectively
5PlJxrK1.png?ex=65cdcb7d&is=65bb567d&hm=

Edited by AngelWolf

7 hours ago, cth said:

Aaaaangel, please let's switch the gaaaame... This horse is dead. Let's hack a new one!

what game there's to hack, i've been bored

1 hour ago, MeltedCheese said:

It still work. I got everything and finished all the quests on day 1.

9042e39af05a54e4b3da2f9d8cb03b74.jpg

3b78c4cb8dd92ba47ddfdfc01d366f75.png

Could you please make a short video or share some screenshots for the spendCurrency? The purple line does not show on my end, maybe I am doing something wrong

1 hour ago, wildZima said:

Could you please make a short video or share some screenshots for the spendCurrency? The purple line does not show on my end, maybe I am doing something wrong

It can be a purple line or all 0s. Doesn't have to be ONLY purple.

AllZeroes.png