GG Not working (Android Lollipop)

RubyStaxs

24 minutes ago, RubyStaxs said:

U1uq2Coforce

Yes I've tried both

First time using GG Or no? New phone? Phone's Rooted & SU granted? Im no dev by any means just trying to help. 

Have you done a Android Logcat that you could copy n past here or a bugreport while gg was running? If so a dev or someone with more knowledge than me could probably help you better.. 

To me it sounds like a setting config problem, root prob, or some config/setting with ur phone OR an app on ur phone. -Especially if you've used gg already on this phone. Something had to have changed. Could be the new update also if you dl the last release.

Edited by Reversflux

• Administrators
3 hours ago, RubyStaxs said:

When I go to search for a value it tells me that It is an |Invalid Number| how do I fix this?!?!?!?!?!?

Do not input invalid number in field. Use latest version. Show screenshots from issue.

53 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Do not input invalid number in field. Use latest version. Show screenshoots from issue.

So I think that when you copy and paste a value into gg it messes up the search because when I type it in regularly without pasting it in then it searches. When I do copy and paste values I have to reset gg and open it back up to type it in normally... You should create a fix to this problem and I am up to date on the latest gg software version 8.45.0

• Administrators

I do not should you anything. If you insert different garbage into the input field, then this is your problem and not mine. Everything works for me.

If you want me to help you, you must provide all the information to reproduce the error. In this case: video, logcat and examples of the text that you put there.

3 hours ago, Enyby said:

I do not should you anything. If you insert different garbage into the input field, then this is your problem and not mine. Everything works for me.

If you want me to help you, you must provide all the information to reproduce the error. In this case: video, logcat and examples of the text that you put there.

Ok chill out first off because I was just trying to help find the cause of this error and second off you should be nicer to your customers I have given you my case and told you what was wrong if you are a lead coder than you made the program so you should know how to fix it. There is no need to get angry because I did nothing to you. And saying that it is my problem because a program that you "programmed" is not working than you are in the wrong.it is now your problem to fix your mistakes. Lowers my standards for the gg creators. Nice effort...

• Administrators

Blah blah blah. So far, I do not see anything but empty idle talk. Try reading my messages and providing all the necessary information.
This is your problem, not mine. Therefore, you need it so that I can correct it. Everything is working for me.

12 hours ago, Enyby said:

Blah blah blah. So far, I do not see anything but empty idle talk. Try reading my messages and providing all the necessary information.
This is your problem, not mine. Therefore, you need it so that I can correct it. Everything is working for me.

See i agree with you somewhat but also with ruby. It may not be ur problem, but he is asking for help. & yes he needs to provide better information, logcats, etc & i already explained that to him. As a lead developer id try to help more. I get nothing out of helping people with this app but i do it because when it works its a godd*** great app.. Just my opinion. Being treated some kind of way may make customers/users stray away from this app. 

IMO -- this site could really use better help to their normal users. But who am i? Just a user. Who is ruby?! A normal user. Not a donator, or vip member. If ruby was i dont think he would be hearing that crap because he contributed to yall. Smh

Edited by Reversflux

4 minutes ago, Reversflux said:

See i agree with you somewhat but also with ruby. It may not be ur problem, but he is asking for help. & yes he needs to provide better information, logcats, etc & i already explained that to him. As a lead developer id try to help more. I get nothing out of helping people with this app but i do it because when it works its a godd*** great app.. Just my opinion. Being treated some kind of way may make customers/users stray away from this app. 

IMO -- this site could really use better help to their normal users. But who am i? Just a user. Who is ruby?! A normal user. Not a donator, or vip member. If ruby was i dont think he would be hearing that crap because he contributed to yall. Smh

Yes you are right the way that he is treating the *members* should be no different then the way you treat the v.I.p`s. We where members at one point so why treat us any different. Now what if I just donate 100 dollars. You would treat me like a king. That is not the right kind of thinking you want when you make an application that you want people to use.  Treat everyone the same and help when someone needs you. It is not that hard.