Sign in to follow this  
Reaction

GameGuardian Refine issue (Realm Defense Game)

This guide is very helpful with this game.

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/17502-xor-search-guide-gg-8290/

instead of dword, use double when in the purchase elixir section

NOTE: Remember, what you are searching for is the crystal prices of those elixir... just apply the xor search method

Edited by EichZen

Thank you EichZen, was able to do the Elixir. any idea how for gems? for some reason it's not working for gems

Edit: what do you mean the crystal price of elixir? I am trying to increase the gems should I be looking for something else?

Edited by Reaction

1 hour ago, Reaction said:

Thank you EichZen, was able to do the Elixir. any idea how for gems? for some reason it's not working for gems

Edit: what do you mean the crystal price of elixir? I am trying to increase the gems should I be looking for something else?

I mean what you are going to edit is the price of the Elixir package. turn that price to a negative value then buy it

Have you read the thread I linked above for XOR searching?

Edited by EichZen

Yes I did, I read it and tried double and X4 but both didn't work for gems. I tried to change the price of the 3000 heroes but got waay too many values. changed all of them and the game crashed lol

Edit: I'm going to do the Xor for the elixir negative cost now. gonna try with the lowest price 500. gonna do it double. since on the other thread you mentioned you were able to do it with double. will let you know how it goes.

Edited by Reaction

Worked!!! did the double for the 8500 gems, got 14results changed all of them to -99999 and then bought it :D 

Thanks a ton mate!

Glad, you got it. I recommend editing per address as not to fuck up other values that can turn permanent without you really noticing. also when removing or deleting addresses, choose "remove and revert"

On 30.07.2017 at 2:32 PM, Reaction said:

Worked!!! did the double for the 8500 gems, got 14results changed all of them to -99999 and then bought it :D 

Thanks a ton mate!

Hi how did you Please help.

Please give me detailed information

On 7/30/2017 at 7:32 PM, Reaction said:

Thanks a ton mate!

Can you please post a video on how you did it?

Yah, could someone post a video of this please? I read the XOR search guide and tried for over an hour but still couldn't make it work :(

*EDIT*

So I managed to hack my Gems. I did similar to someone above. I used the Elixir to change it. Instead of using XOR I just used DOUBLE for the search. For mine, I ran a search for the price of the largest one which was worth 8500 gems:

Screenshot_2017-08-03-14-15-47.thumb.png.0645c803675fe08b84b7058b40df8da5.pngScreenshot_2017-08-03-14-16-01.thumb.png.f16e87a0f6460619c1a8cdab63d7ff9f.png

What I did next which i know isn't the best way (but it worked anyway) was after the search completed I did a mass edit and changed them all to -99999:

Screenshot_2017-08-03-14-16-20.thumb.png.1dedd45a8ea88a0ec67158934c61eff7.pngScreenshot_2017-08-03-14-16-46.thumb.png.def7cd22db9056c7d347d9eb58b40cb1.png

From there I just hit yes, then clicked on the one worth 8500 gems and it gave me the elixer as well as 99999 gems. Clicked a few more times then I did a revert on the values I changed so it wouldn't crash anything, then left the store. It saved and I'm now good forever lol. Once someone much better than me gets to the post they will say do not edit all values but hopefully they make things easier to figure out at the same time ;)

Edited by king69_666

On 3.8.2017 at 8:02 PM, king69_666 said:

Yah, could someone post a video of this please? I read the XOR search guide and tried for over an hour but still couldn't make it work :(

*EDIT*

So I managed to hack my Gems. I did similar to someone above. I used the Elixir to change it. Instead of using XOR I just used DOUBLE for the search. For mine, I ran a search for the price of the largest one which was worth 8500 gems:

Screenshot_2017-08-03-14-15-47.thumb.png.0645c803675fe08b84b7058b40df8da5.pngScreenshot_2017-08-03-14-16-01.thumb.png.f16e87a0f6460619c1a8cdab63d7ff9f.png

What I did next which i know isn't the best way (but it worked anyway) was after the search completed I did a mass edit and changed them all to -99999:

Screenshot_2017-08-03-14-16-20.thumb.png.1dedd45a8ea88a0ec67158934c61eff7.pngScreenshot_2017-08-03-14-16-46.thumb.png.def7cd22db9056c7d347d9eb58b40cb1.png

From there I just hit yes, then clicked on the one worth 8500 gems and it gave me the elixer as well as 99999 gems. Clicked a few more times then I did a revert on the values I changed so it wouldn't crash anything, then left the store. It saved and I'm now good forever lol. Once someone much better than me gets to the post they will say do not edit all values but hopefully they make things easier to figure out at the same time ;)

Is it still working? I cant get it done!

Yes this method is working!

step 1. Choose Anonymous memory range.

step 2. Choose Known Value.

step 3. Choose Double.

step 4. Enter the amount of Gems of the package you are serachign for, 8500.

step 5. Starting at the top of your list, edit the first value to -850,000,000.

step 6. Close GG, Clos the shop window, reopen the shop window and see if the value has changed to -850,000,000.

step 7. If the value has changed to -850,000,000 Rejoice! and buy the package a few times, then revert the value and your good to go. OTHERWISE please go to step 8.

step 8. If the value hasnt changed, open GG, revert the one change you made and then go to step 5 for second value on your  list etc.

NOTE: you ahve to close the shop window and reopen it for the change to take effect, just editing it in gg wont refresh the value.

ALSO... if you get no values searching double.... my tablet value is different to my bluestacks value. On my tablet it was still anonymous, but i found it under Dword, not double (blustacks was double).

gg3.JPG

Edited by wnd

Just want to ask for help on any update for this. It doesn't work anymore as of 25 October 2017. ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By pensiunanhacker
      Sir Enyby ...
      permission to ask
      for example I look for the number 100 and then I save it in the list
      then from the list of numbers 100, I will filter it again or refine again using a new script code or a new function
      may sir enyby show an example of a script code for finding numbers from a list of numbers that have been collected
      in the initial function executed by the new function
      i mean not manual searching from list save but iwill use new function for searching again value from "thats range list value"
      thanks before
      go go go sir enyby ☕😘

• By Jax442
      Hi,
      After alot of searching I finally found a way to get gems/elixers in Realm defense in 2019.
      Disclaimer: 
      (I think, haven’t fully tested other ways) this can only work by making a new account, because when you backup it doesn’t overwrite the save as more progress has been made on your current account in comparison to the new one. So you need to use a new google play account and make sure that’s the one being used by the game to login. You can check this by going into your phone settings > Google > (Add/Select new account) > Ensure the box is ticked where it says “Use this account to sign in to games”
      Method: 
      Use bluestacks – which is a mobile emulator, root it and install game guardian(This is optional if you have a rooted phone, I just prefer bluestacks) and Realm defense version 1.11.1 . We’re then going to run the game, do the first two tutorial levels then head over to the store. Click on the elixir tab open game guardian search for the value “:8500” and save all the addresses found. We will then select all these addresses and replace the value to “:-9999”. This will now give you gems when you click the button instead of take them away and it will also give you +10000 elixer, you can use an auto clicker to spam the button until you have around 5 million gems or however much you want. We will then backup our game and exit out of realm defense completely. Once that is done, we will head over to the play store and update the game to the latest version. You will now have a legit copy of the game with 5m gems and 50m elixir.
      Useful links: 
      Download Bluestacks: https://www.bluestacks.com/bluestacks-4.html Download Bluestacks Tweeker 5(required to root bluestacks): https://bstweaker.tk/ Video tutorial on how to root Blue stacks after both of the above downloads have been installed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21qSgqCNQNY&list=PLOx4lYwUQYvooe7gQnThwWsc_Mn9UCLsR&index=41&t=0s Download game guardian: https://gameguardian.net/download Download Realm defense version 1.11.1: https://realm-defense.en.uptodown.com/android/download/1723866 Step by Step (Steps 1-3 are optional if you already have a rooted phone, I just prefer a emulator)
      Download & Install Bluestacks Root Bluestacks Download & Install GameGuardian Download & Install Realm Defense version 1.11.1 Complete first two tutorial levels Head over to the store and click the elixer tab Open GameGuardian search for ":8500" - the type is "text" Save all addresses, select all addresses and replace all address values to ":-9999" Change tabs to something else and go back to elixer tab it should now refresh and show the value of the 10k elixer package as -9999 Use an autoclicker to spam buy and you will recieve gems and 10k elixer per click - do this until you're happy with the amount Backup game (optional) Close game guardian and the game Open Google play store and update the game Your game should now be using the latest legit version and you should have all the gems from the previous version.
    • By ShawnInAFranxxx
      So I figured out how to edit my coin value  for Aucurus Online MMORPG at first everything worked here's what  I did::::::
      Scan the amount of Coin 
      800,500 coin for example 
      Use some coin buying potion in the General store:100 coin  cost
      Then After Scan Edit Value  of 800500
      To 800400
      Refine search 
      Use some coin buying potion again  800400 .   Edit Adress to  800300
      Find all Values Matching  Coin
      Remove all the rest  of the  non matched
      Edit addresses of to Max Number. save it
      Buy Something with Coin..and it sets to whatever number  between  1-2billion
      Now ever since  I did it the first  time here's the problem everything works except it says insufficient  funds when I try to do buy anything but  I have 2billion  coin...did I do something wrong..?
      Also can anyone write up how to change levels like EXP XP ect.
      I tried this 
      Start Game
      Open Game Guardian 
      Select Memory Ranges
      Uncheck JH JAVA HEAP 
      Uncheck  Chi C++HEAP
      Uncheck Ca C++ alloc 
      Uncheck Cd C++data
      Uncheck Cb ++bss 
      Uncheck PS:PPSSPP
      keep A: Anonymous  Checked 
      Fuzzy Search  /Select Data Type:Double
      GET XP EXP 
      Open Game Guardian 
      How has the Value changed 
      More button 
      Difference= EXP earned from monster 
      Example 80.0
      Select N=O+D
      Collect  more EXP  XP  Earned from a  monster 
      Check Value Changes 
      Edit address as Double =Value Change 
      Goto the box =
                             =
      I wrote this all down on my dictionary so bare with me lol
      Select the 2 values the value above and below the yellow highlighted value 
      Edit 2 addresses as D-word 
      The Value Replace a Number Higher Example :1,098,988 change to 1,198,988
      Collect more EXP..EXP Changes to Max 
      I tried everything to get it to work on different  games  I'm finding more and more games and I'm getting  more and more tech savy wizard 
      I just wanna know if there's anything I'm doing wrong I tested this  process on games like Aucurus Online  MMORPG Sword Fantasy Works and others like it probably  if yah can help find a level changer plz

Thanks 🙂 pleaseput our brains together  not mine but 0.o someone -,0 Enby lol 
      Enby is like pewdiepie 
      Pewdiepie =the face of YouTube 
      Enby =the face of Game Guardian lol

• By Reaction
      Name of Requested File:  Realm Defense: Hero Legends TD
      Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.babeltimeus.legendstd&hl=en
      Comments: Is there anyway to get gems for Realm Defense, am unable to get it to work.,changing the values of the elixir to -XXXX crashes the game. that used to be the working method.
      So basically if you have or know anyway to hack this game please share.

• By comicJames
      Is this game (Realm Defense) still hackable?
      google play link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.babeltimeus.legendstd&hl=en