Last day on earth survival

Overkilllord

On 7/28/2017 at 2:23 AM, ThomzChungz93 said:

Hi guys, yes i want free craft too, but it not work anymore, please someone find it.

And about weapon durability, i found it, there are 2 way, first way it will not save your progress, second way it will

This how you do it:

First, prepare weapon you wantto hack durability, in here i use minigun okay (durability 200, new gun never use)

Equip minigun, goto green area

Okay, open GG, set memory range to anonymous only (A)

Search 180~200, type dword

It will show many result, use minigun to kill zombies, after that unknown search select decrease, repeat it until you find the value

Okay now you already find the durability value, example 190 (its mean you already use minigun to kill something ten times (200-10:190) everytime you shoot zombies it decrease durability by 1, hope you understand

Okay the value is 190, click it, now tap go to, you will find 2 memory address: 190 and above it 450 

(Remember 450 above 190 address, the value always change everytime you exit and log in the game)

Okay now remember that two value 190, above it 450

Now using that minigun to kill zombies, but remember dont make the durability until zero, you will lose it

Okay after using it until durability is red, now we gonna make durability to 190 again

Open GG, now go to address value, look it changes, if durability is 5 now, above address is change too: 

Example now is: 5, above it is 90

Okay now change that address 90 back to 450, and 5 change it back to 190

Now use the gun again the durability will back to 190, congratulation, repeat it if u want minigun not break and remember the game progress is stil save

The first way that will not save your progress is freeze the value, if u freeze 190 and above it 450, you will easy have unbreakable minigun, but in my case it willnot save the progress, the progress will be back to last time you freeze the value

Nofear im your fans hehe, read my first post correct it if im wrong, hope you find another way

Can you make a video about it??..and also i found a gun but with red durability, what value for it should i search?

16 hours ago, kimchanjun said:

Thank @NoFear about some tip.

This video still testing about hack DEF, Attack Speed, Move speed. Im not sure it still work with other, so check value carefully before edit.

Looks like they changed the atk spd and move speed address at the new update.Changing the def still works though.

2 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

@dakky1 and others I found freezing energy will be effective to have unlimited run :) all u need is freeze 2 values shown on image after finding the group search of (energy;skillpoints;coins::) ;) test it too if it works for you guys :) it did save for me ;)Screenshot_2017-07-29-13-10-37-213.thumb.png.c58d328056b7d91c1d80c5be50e6b7c6.png

tnx buddy. works like a charm.?

3 hours ago, absolutenothing said:

@dakky1 and others I found freezing energy will be effective to have unlimited run :) all u need is freeze 2 values shown on image after finding the group search of (energy;skillpoints;coins::) ;) test it too if it works for you guys :) it did save for me ;)Screenshot_2017-07-29-13-10-37-213.thumb.png.c58d328056b7d91c1d80c5be50e6b7c6.png

hm, how do we know which values to freeze? i've clicked on the energy value after founding it, go to but then i don't know which one to freeze...

Can you make a video of it? Thanks!

10 hours ago, Dark_Ryu said:

I just found this method to hack gold

1. Search your gold for example 25, value is double

2. Walk around, pick something or do anything

3. Refine your search

4. Edit all value with something big. IMPORTANT: Check "add to value, do not replace" box

5. Finish by leaving area and then reload your game.. Voila!!

Lmao its true luv ya 

On 7/28/2017 at 11:03 AM, kimchanjun said:

Thank @NoFear about some tip.

This video still testing about hack DEF, Attack Speed, Move speed. Im not sure it still work with other, so check value carefully before edit.

I don't get the negative values anymore. I can break it down to like 3 addresses and if I change my defense in-game the values change so they should be the correct ones. I guess they changed how it works.

31 minutes ago, king69_666 said:

I don't get the negative values anymore. I can break it down to like 3 addresses and if I change my defense in-game the values change so they should be the correct ones. I guess they changed how it works.

Still can, you need do something like run, pickup, change your armor, change weapon then re-open game and research.

597cacf7c9442_Screenshot(57).thumb.png.ad0c7a0f87392499e1103ed75f488364.png

Edited by kimchanjun