The sims mobile

Samiishi

Just now, Gwynzireael said:

The vid guide should be back tomorrow, but I feel you, I feel like I'm moving in the dark and I can't hack s***, when I can't see what NoFear is tapping in his GG. xD

yeah man, i feel weak and stupidly slow xD

Just now, Peggyarmor said:

So much confusion, why so many secrecy??? Anyway, thanks.

i just want to respect him, maybe you can ask him for help personally.

im sorry if i cant help you..

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Peggyarmor said:

So much confusion, why so many secrecy??? Anyway, thanks.

The video I messaged him was one I recorded before finalizing details and searches, I don't mind sharing, keep in mind or want meant for following, was meant for my record.

This is this video... Again, DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT... This wasn't for sharing. In the meantime use this with the guide. If needed.

5 hours ago, NoScope360 said:

Omg, im dizzy... see so much number, i dont know which to modify, while you can find it at ease..

i think i will uninstall the game.. d*** its so hard to hack 1 game.. i cant ask u more questions, i dont wat to waste ur time..lol

i usually just try to find the value of the currencies, or edit and modify the number of certain task in game.. but this, man.. my head's hurt xD

but thanks anyways @NoFear.

I found hack method much easier than this. For cash you need 7 simcash as reward on “quest”. For coins you need a sim work as barista. Will not hurt your head lol

Edited by yudiantofw

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, yudiantofw said:

I found hack method much easier than this. For cash you need 7 simcash as reward on “quest”. For coins you need a sim work as barista. Will not hurt your head lol

I went this route because it can work no matter what you have for progress. I've learned, making hack guide for new accounts isn't "best", for people have accounts they have been using. 

11 minutes ago, NoFear said:

I went this route because it can work no matter what you have for progress. I've learned, making hack guide for new accounts isn't "best", for people have accounts they have been using. 

Understood, sir. You are the master.

I followed EXCACT steps on the video but I don’t understand it does not show 9 digit values you were talking. I’m using GG v8.42 and I can see you are using v8.52.0. Does it matter?

I’ll try to use v8.52.2. If it still doesn’t work, okay, I’m done ?