The sims mobile

Samiishi

17 hours ago, NoFear said:

Last I knew my complex method still worked...  Haven't tried recently.

i can confirm that it still working for the SimCash and Simoleon, but the other hacks can potentially break the game, new patch sort of disable the revert some of the changes. example, if you accidentally increase the EXP of some of your job, it can't be revert back. changing value back did nothing. 

so it's safer to just hack the SimCash and simoleon. after all, you just need these two to buy everything in the game.

On 7/12/2018 at 1:42 PM, RickSanchez6969 said:

Hopefully this gets a bit of attention.

It seems that the values don't use negative D Word values, not even positive works.

@NoFear if there's any way you could help us out again, that'd be pretty awesome and I'd be very grateful as always. You definitely are like the master at finding the values.

sometime when you do the first run, it doesn't appear. Also when using No Fear method, do the following sequent will almost always give you the result:

1. Do a Dword search for:

1;0;1;2;0;1;3;0::137

2.Then refine the same search with:

0;0;0;1;3;0::37

3.Then refine again with:

1;3;0::9 

4. Finally, refine with:

5. Save all the result that you got. You won't get more than 100 if your game is new.

Part B.

Start a new search(ignore the previously saved value for now!)

1. Dword search for:

2. Refine it with: (Skip this step)

0;0;0;1;2;0::37 

3.further refine it with:

1;2;0::9

4.finally, refine with:

5. Save all result.

select all save and offset 4, you should see 4 result with similar negative number. If you do not, restart the game and try again.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, zetagrim said:

sometime when you do the first run, it doesn't appear. Also when using No Fear method, do the following sequent will almost always give you the result:

1. Do a Dword search for:

2.Then refine the same search with:

0;0;0;1;3;0::37

3.Then refine again with:

1;3;0::9 

4. Finally, refine with:

5. Save all the result that you got. You won't get more than 100 if your game is new.

Part B.

Start a new search(ignore the previously saved value for now!)

1. Dword search for:

2. Refine it with: (Skip this step)

0;0;0;1;2;0::37 

3.further refine it with:

1;2;0::9

4.finally, refine with:

5. Save all result.

select all save and offset 4, you should see 4 result with similar negative number. If you do not, restart the game and try again.

Yup. That method works last I knew too. It's a pain in the @$$ I know...  But the encryption they did is complex to find.

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Yup. That method works last I knew too. It's a pain in the ***** I know...  But the encryption they did is complex to find.

btw no fear, thanks for all the guides, really helpful for everyone. one question, are you still playing SimCity Buildit? would be awesome to join your club (legit server) XD

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, zetagrim said:

btw no fear, thanks for all the guides, really helpful for everyone. one question, are you still playing SimCity Buildit? would be awesome to join your club (legit server) XD

Nope. Once I did all the hacking that could be needed I stopped.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@NoFear I am sorry to bother you again, by reading on the forums I can see you've already spent a lot of time explaining this.

I am trying to use your method but somehow the two-four negative d word numbers never shows, I know I am doing exactly as your guide tells me to. 

I am currently on my 23 try. 

Is there any way of improving my odds at finding the magical numbers? 

(gg hide, starting the game with no protection, going to a specific place in game maybe??) 

I really appreciate your amazing work! 

2 hours ago, Macei said:

@NoFear I am sorry to bother you again, by reading on the forums I can see you've already spent a lot of time explaining this.

I am trying to use your method but somehow the two-four negative d word numbers never shows, I know I am doing exactly as your guide tells me to. 

I am currently on my 23 try. 

Is there any way of improving my odds at finding the magical numbers? 

(gg hide, starting the game with no protection, going to a specific place in game maybe??) 

I really appreciate your amazing work! 

he not come here,not know why