Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robchoc

Cheat Engine

Hi 

I have just come across this YouTube channel that has lot's of tutorials for Cheat Engine.

By watching these I have learned more about how GG works and how to hack games.

I highly recommend this to anyone.

Playlist

I don't know how much can be useful, Cheat Engine is totally different in most parts from GG.

I think is more useful go through the video gallery of GG forum where there are many tutorial focused on GG.

I already watched the video this guy, very good, the guy is good. But for GG has several good tutorial with teaching and I love to see and learn

The video section of this website has plenty of useful tutorials using GG specifically. As for the people who say GG and CE are different, to an extent. Both are memory editors so the basic memory scanning tutorials probably would be helpful, even some for reverse engineering but those wouldn't be helpful for GG

In a nutshell, the videos provided by the staff and users on this website provide everything that you would need for GG,  and the biggest thing is to remember that CE is meant for computer games and data is handled differently as well. 

Have fun! 

I know this thread is quite old but hoping my post might revive it so it is read......

I saw a video to hack a game but he is using Cheat Engine to do it. How do I replicate these searches in GG:

BS:12 000:A 4:10 4:20 4:70

BS:12 000:A 4:18 4:8 4:25

BS:8 000:A 4:1000 4:700

BS:800 000:A 4:10 4:2500 4:1450 4:12000 4:500 4:4340

Thx

• Similar Content

• By nio04
      First, i am very beginning at this lua script hacking. And i am running sooo trouble doing every search (group, basic search, finding stuff)

The reason i knock -- i hope someone here, can help me, how should i run these codes!!! or how to do these stuff (practical). or basic rules, how things should be done

the tuts r here... is direct. impossiblefor me, to understand

if someone r so friendly amd know about how to find stuff and modify them then plz knock here. i will install any other social media to join and have some conversation with you about it. 

plz i do it for my curious. only education purpose. 

And lastly, veryy soory for my bad English.
    • By TheDroidDemon
      PAX3 ORBITAL REMIX APK (Updated:03-07-2019)
      - Custom Splash Screen
      - *Rocket* replaced *Missile*
      - Unsigned (Use APK SIGNER from PlayStore To Install)
      SCREENSHOTS BELOW:

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AOtMl9FofvcLJF-X1FdqPI7onpchHJcu
      * Let me know what you think i should add in the comments. *
    • By HoChiMinhCity
      I can't add 4 function. please help me
      thank many
      ::mainmenu::
      A = gg.alert('☆Nguyễn Trung Thái©☆','?️AK gỗ tường','?️Dao hero','?️LDB Kill ')
      if A == 3 then goto ldbbt end
      if A == 2 then goto dao end
      if A == 1 then goto Akice end
      goto edit

• By RazarX
      Hello admins, can you help me? Im using GG on Mobile Legends, but im disconnecting in the game after i changed the value of damage? what can i do to not disconnect ingame? Thank you.
    • By Kallalal_spamz
      This might be ligitness