Asphalt 8 - Free R & D Labs

livenus1988

Question

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, I saw a video on YouTube that shows a guy who can get the labs open in R & D, so I wanted to know if I was doing this release of the R & D labs (because it gets permanent), if I would take a ban or CB.

I did the tests with the acceleration of the time until the daily reward is the time to expect change in advance.

Would you know of such information?

NT: In the image shows in a fake account that I did the test and it worked out.

Help @Enyby @Futurnet

Screenshot_20161231-142846.png

7 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, livenus1988 said:

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, I saw a video on YouTube that shows a guy who can get the labs open in R & D, so I wanted to know if I was doing this release of the R & D labs (because it gets permanent), if I would take a ban or CB.

Would you know of such information?

NT: In the image shows in a fake account that I did the test and it worked out.

Screenshot_20161231-142846.png

4 hours ago, Enyby said:

May be no.

May be time jump is better.

I ran the test on a fake account, I'll see until. Seeing the result I say again what happened.

I used the time jump and released the labs, as it did not affect the server, it might be that neither CB nor Banning.

Thank you @Enyby

On 31/12/2016 at 3:45 PM, Enyby said:

May be no.

May be time jump is better.

I made the acceleration of the hours with the Game Guardian and it worked, it did not affect the server and so there was no banishment or CB, you can use this and see the upcoming events they have seen besides unlocking the labs and once unlocked does not lock again.

Going back and forth to the game the days remain long as if starting now and the labs released and can do without the tight time pressure.

Thanks @Enyby

Archived