Animation Throwdown: TQFC

andreamymill

Name of Requested File: Animation Throwdown: TQFC

Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.throwdown.google&hl=it

Is the game server-sided: I think yes

Comments: Hello, if this game is server-sided (maybe yes), can I have MOD only for money? (in the game money are only offline, because you can win playing the game, there aren't in the store) (In the store are only the gems and the powers). Or MOD of all you can mod. Please.... really please. Bye from Italy =)

Bad News.

This is on the top of the Request section of alpha gamers. Its a sticky meaning it will always be like that

https://www.alphagamers.net/threads/non-mod-able-apps.199327/

And trust me, their community is huge and they have lots of incredible modders and if they cant do it nobody can. :(

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Bad News.

This is on the top of the Request section of alpha gamers. Its a sticky meaning it will always be like that

https://www.alphagamers.net/threads/non-mod-able-apps.199327/

And trust me, their community is huge and they have lots of incredible modders and if they cant do it nobody can. :(

Especially Mila. 

If Mila claims it can't be, then probably take his word for it. 

I've tried and everything is either visual or game crashes. 

10 hours ago, NoFear said:

Especially Mila. 

If Mila claims it can't be, then probably take his word for it. 

I've tried and everything is either visual or game crashes. 

Same, i always thought i found something and when i went to buy anything it first checked if my values are the same as the ones on server it does this for everything in the game, no hack possibility.

10 hours ago, andreamymill said:

Thank you Skullboyq and NoFear for your answers. I believe in you. Thank you for your support. =)

I would really love to help you man but this game is unhackable if it wasnt i would really give you a good guide for it. Sorry to let you down man.

On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:40 AM, Skullboyq said:

Same, i always thought i found something and when i went to buy anything it first checked if my values are the same as the ones on server it does this for everything in the game, no hack possibility.

I would really love to help you man but this game is unhackable if it wasnt i would really give you a good guide for it. Sorry to let you down man.

No problem, friends! Thank you anyway! =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators
51 minutes ago, andreamymill said:

Friends, really no news? No hacker with the balls? =(

You obviously have no memory or forgot how to read... 

Scroll up, re-read and you'll see why nothing exists.