CSR Racing 2 1.5.0 problem

adrian028

Question

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with hacking CSR Racing 2 1.5.0 money and others.

If i change the value it resets.The application is server-sided but i have disabled Wi-Fi connection throught . I have used Lucky Patcher but i restored the app and reinstalled it.

Im using now Andy (android emulator;latest verssion),i have full root access.GameGUardian  is the latest verison.

Has anyone encountered this problem?If yes then help me please.

I tried it with SB Game Hacker but it failed.I think its not cheatable.Correct me if im wrong.

Plese do not witchhunt my grammar.English isnt my primary/mother language.

If i posted the topic in the wrong section,im really sorry.

Thank you for reading this.Have a nice day!

Bye.
Sidenote: Im planning a tutorial how to setup Andy android emulator and rooting it.I encourented problems :(

6 answers to this question

So,Im encounering problems with Andy emulator,it crashes and freezes,due network adapter unnistalled in vmware.Im switching to BlueStacks player.Will see if this works.  Im now without root,lol.THe emulators are broken,the best is Andy , but it installs VMware player so it install network adapter,which  fear, because it runs on background and cant be force stopped.I fear of my network traffic sppofing.So now im not using any of it.Sorry.At least i translated the app :)

(I think i reinstall Andy)

Oh,I understand now. But the network adapter could be spoofing.I´m thinking about rooting my old phone,but my younger bro is using it.I´ve tried using IDA Pro , but cant understand it. It´s in assembly nd i only know html5,ccs3 and slowly learning C++.

I think i could desable the netwotŕk adpater in windows firewall like my other programs.Dou you think it will work?

Anyway thanks for your time.

@adrian028 bro, let me help.

don't search your current money you see in the top right, but instead, search your lifetime money located in your profile.

and then just do edit increment to see the correct value in the GG. hope it helps.

you can hack gold and keys too bro. good luck.

Archived