All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Updating the situation, i managed to do it. i reviewed the previous pages and found out what i was doing wrong. Thanks for giving me such a nice guide!
  3. Today
  4. Wait so you're never releasing the script and we can't even pay to get it...
  5. File Name : IMVU : 3D Avatar! File Type : Android Game, Online Developer : IMVU, Inc. Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imvu.mobilecordova Please find out a way to hack the credits. So that I can shop unlimited. Remember it's a server sided game.
  6. Latest update works but got banned for 3 days after a few games using it.
  7. Hi, did you get the upgrade?
  8. bioly545

Torque Drift

I'll put a link to the video in the evening when I'm doing it
    Detected for no root user , and still force close when play pubg global version with GG setting hide 2,3,4
  9. always force close pubg global use virtual mod and ban 10 minute after re-login , my GG setting "hide GG from games" "2,3,4"
  10. bioly545

Torque Drift

there is a way for money and drift points
  11. Ragnarok Eternal love. Thx for trying
  12. Dual space lite, force close Parallel space , force close Any suggest ? Android os 9, pocophone f1
  13. Hey guys I tried many ways to increase the timer in the game crowd city which is a offline game but no method is working....can you please see the game and tell me how to make the timer infinite...i also tried adding negative time but it is not working.. Thanks.
  14. Lol . It is Hooked script . Codes are stolen . Huh .
  15. i'm sure, I hope you can help me [added 0 minutes later] and I can ask a question again ? after you hack gold in game, you can use it ?
  16. oh oh, I understand, thank you again, and you can help me a game offline ? I can't find the value of game but I need to ask this is my link but I need help from you https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MeteoGames.AlterDogma&hl=vi
  17. wow, perfect, but you search with value wwhat ? you can for me know again ? thank you
  18. So in the game you have hacked what ? you can say for me know ? thank you again
  19. t find b y search by encripted value in last values equal value of gold not the other i freeze all and change, if correct you can update and the value changes, but need freeze values, i not know make scripts, the pther values you ask i not try because i not know what values are the K values
  1. Load more activity