All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hi can any one guide me for Simcity card hack
  3. Not working...i ve tried the ones for the no root phone
  4. Hello sir. Parallel space 64 bit os not working on mi note 7 pro. Please improve this apk. And some apk are not work in parallel space. Please update in parallel space. [added 3 minutes later] Hello sir i want to hack mpl pro game apk. But it is not working in your apk parallel space and gamrgurdain. Please hack this game Or sricp file and other types of hacking provides to me. And some social media apk like instagram fb, etc. Please hacking tools or trick and website. Please sir do fast thanks you sir.
  5. Not a GG issue. [added 1 minute later] https://gameguardian.net/help/help.html#help_games_protection_
  6. It may not be called "crash"but it keeps exiting pubg
  7. I assure you it crashes.it says game dead or something like this.if i play without the gg,it doesn t crash.
  8. I do not see any crash GG in the video.
  9. Hi guys.my name s david.i have a samsung s8 plus and i m trying to use game guardian along with pubg.i ve done everything perfectly and it keeps crashing.my phone works perfect.here s a video.what should i do please?there s no solution on youtube.i have to mention that i checked the "hide from other apps" and selected level 3 on the option called prevent unload. SM-G955F_20190817174810_2_1_1.mp4
  10. You dont need mod for that, just using GG, both of exp and money are easy to get..
  11. View File Little Big City 2 Store Hack *Important :- Finish Tutorial & Then use Script...... Only 3 Buildings Hacked in Store(Check Screenshot). You will Get '10,000,000' Cash & Diamonds for Each Building You Build...... Submitter DARKHACKERS Submitted 08/17/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  12. Version 1.0.0

110 downloads

*Important :- Finish Tutorial & Then use Script...... Only 3 Buildings Hacked in Store(Check Screenshot). You will Get '10,000,000' Cash & Diamonds for Each Building You Build......
  13. The question mr. NoFear is how I do to set the pets to 0? if you don't mind guiding me I would appreciate it
  14. Hello guy's. I recently started again to play AC rebellion, and have some questions. I manage by myself to change some values (ressources, money, froze HP of characters) by looking for values in memory. I also manage to speed up craft and characters leveling just by using speed hack. But the toolbox looks more convenient. Is it still working ? The link is broken. Is there still no way to change server side values ? Energy, rift token, and of course helix credit. I tried, but it's only visual. I tried some tricks like speed up the energy production (i found 3 values bounded to the "production level"). But once again, it's still visual. And finaly, what about the "rift bug" who put you 1st in a new empty bracket ? How is it working ? I have to level down my level, enter in the new rift, and then level up it again ? Thanks
    The script works well for me either on x32 or x64 device. Thanks and appreciate your work. Please keep on updating for more items.
  15. Enyby

Known problems

Known issue.
  16. DBZ

GG-Detected!

How did you fix Standoff 2? I'm getting same problem!
  17. SIMCITY buildit hacking war cards after level7? (#bmgqlqyc) All hackers cheat only by playing 0pb (android / data / simcity / files / 0.pb) content that includes game data (including account cloning and card level maximum level 15).
  18. Rs92ks

Known problems

Video GG crash
  19. Rs92ks

Known problems

GameGuardian Input bug: Paste search 123456789;123456789 Remove 123456789 with pushing button remove (1st part without ;) Get : landscape - crash GG Portrait - Loop History
  20. must I go, do I need to? [added 1 minute later] How do you go, do you need to be like that?
  21. All hackers cheat only by playing 0pb (android / data / simcity / files / 0.pb) content that includes game data (including account cloning and card level maximum level 15).
  22. Rs92ks

Dungeon Faster

Hack region anon + dword (dmg,hp,runes) Other is secured. Hack shield to 999999999 and freeze him Hack enemy's damage ,hp to 999999 and kill. U get more tooth on game end (i died to end.) Max coins is 9999.
  1. Load more activity