All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. First, search the value of the amount of goal for the first feat (collect 5 000 000) as a float between 0 and 5 000 000. All other feats are following, each 3 adresses. Finally, lock feats you want to get the reward 1 below the requirment and make the feat progress (othewise feat isn't checked even if you have requirment). For example, let's say that we found 547A6B50 for the gold and that we want eternal pets (26th feat but requires 2 precedent ones) .So we lock 547A6C64 to 49 and 547A6C70 to 9 (no need for 547A6C7C because requirment is one) and, each time we kill and enslaver above floor 400, a legend one spawn, then a mythic one and then the pet. Maybe it works with other games. It's easy because values aren't encrypted.
  3. Today
  4. You have the ability (I wrote the script since 2017) But for me, I don't care about [encryption] I must say that you are good
  5. I think I must be wrong with the above concept. If that is so plz pardon me and instead i understood Rounding off but couldn't understand that what Full page or rounding to full page means or what are you trying to say can you help me with that @Enyby
  6. No. Round up mean round UP. Round down mean round DOWN. And round mean round by math rules. In this case round always UP. .bss section must follow .data section. No gap allowed between its. So .bss, if not start at new page, started at end .data segment. So in game memory it look like round up.
  7. Yes i know. So i want to clone
  8. Okk I got this concept very well but can't Kill my Curiosity and Enthusiasm and asking you another question that! 003A4BA8 is the address to be rounded off and and as you said we have to round off to thousand (last 3 digits 0) and here 4 is rounded up to 5 because i think B which equals 11 in hex is a large no but if instead of B there would be a small number such as 3 and address should be like 003A43A8 in this case would it be rounded down means 4 would be reduced to 3 and rounded off address should be like 003A3000. Is it correct ? why we have to round off why is it required! longlive well wishes @Enyby
  9. Hello, I've had some luck with this game that while being offline I could give myself a lot of coins thanks to the cooking levels, I would just edit the earned money in a level from like 250, get paid, 260, and then that 260 addresses edit it to like 9000 and at the end of that level I would get 9000 coins. My problem became real when I tried to edit the rubies of the game, when I found the address being offline, and changed the value, seems like the game prevented any edits of the values by making the rubies amount 0, which is awful because now I don't have any rubies and acquiring them is really difficult. So, did anyone have any luck with the rubies of this game? Thanks. I'm using game guardian 82 on a rooted device.
  10. Try read my messages. You need round up .bss start address to full page. 3 last numbers must be zero. [added 1 minute later] 003A4BA8 round up to 003A5000. So you need add 5170 to it. In hex math of course.
  11. I can conform that clones are possible. We are able to create on legit server, also bring cities back from Naughty side.
  12. @Enyby I have shared two pics one depicting from where my .bss section another depicting where it(.bss section) ends. As i know that 5170 is the value or offset to be added to some address but bit confused about the address to which i have to add 5170, means how to figure out that address. Help_me Thanx
  13. MrCanan

Archero Script

Hi, Thank you @ItsSC, but it is the same problem with BlueStack... -> For BlueStack, you need the lastest BSTweaker5 (v5.14.10) to easily root it (Force Close BS -> Unlock -> Start BS -> Patch). I check the log with "MatLog", but there is nothing except : 06-19 19:23:54.806 I/WindowManager(1907): WIN DEATH: Window{49fde11 u0 SurfaceView - com.habby.archero/com.habby.archero.UnityPlayerActivity} 06-19 19:23:54.807 I/ActivityManager(1907): Process com.habby.archero (pid 9167) has died 06-19 19:23:54.809 W/ActivityManager(1907): Force removing ActivityRecord{1c41545 u0 com.habby.archero/.UnityPlayerActivity t22}: app died, no saved state 06-19 19:23:54.809 D/WindowManager(1907): topDisplayedActivityInfo, appToken: Token{756449a ActivityRecord{1c41545 u0 com.habby.archero/.UnityPlayerActivity t22}} -> So it is developed with Unity Engine. I have the same problem as you @qUL4eVer, and even if I put the screenshots, your video is good also to see the problem. Edit (the solution) : You have to use SW (not the GW) on the main process (not one of other one), finally don't forget to Hide GameGuardian inside his top left menu after selected the process (second and third checkbox option). ^^ Best regards.
  14. Use the little button with 2 sticks on the top left corner of GG to pause the game when GG is open (do it before launching the fight). Then launch the fight and wait for your hero to have his/her ultimate Do exact search Double for the value 1000 (this is the energy required for your hero to toogle his/her ultimate) use ultimate directly refine for 0 You should find only 1 or a few values, just change it/them to anything ≥ 1000 and freeze it to have infinite ultimates for your hero.
  15. Rono i need a script for wwe champions 2019 game which include unlocking Wrestlers, unlimited cash and coins. I'll donate to ur channel if you make me script.
  16. variable CRH contain nil if dialog cancel. So add check for this and do appropriate action. For example: if CRH == nil then os.exit() end
  17. ItsSC

Archero Script

in match or out of the match?
  18. @rastakiwi dude can you make video tutorial im newbie i try but i cant (pls upload streamable:))
  19. Hi, everyone who's reading this question. PLease can anyone help me with this script so I can finish it up. I would really appreciate your help. I have small bug in my script. I think it will be easy for someone who has a lot of experience in Lua scripting. I can run the script fine, until I cancel running a piece of the code and then it crash . I added some pictures for better explanation. I can run Crate Hack Menu fine Menu 1 Pic In this menu I choose for Challenge Points Hack. Everything still work fine. Menu 2 Pic If I would cancel here. the menu will hide to the background and goes back to the first Menu, Without any error. that`s what I want. BUT, Menu 3 Pic After running Challenge Points Hack you get a pop-up with this menu here on the top. If I cancel it. Menu 4 Pic It goes back to The Crate hack menu Again, that is oky, and if I want to cancel this menu also, the script crash with this error here under. Bug Log Pic Script link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kc9m9b2rlxwlny1/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua?dl=0 Crash Log: (Error) Script beëindigd: Script error: luaj.LuaError: @/storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:45 `if CRH[2] == true then crh2() end` attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key '2' level = 1, pc = 24 stack traceback: /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:45 in function 'CratesH' /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:28 in function 'SMENU' /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:21 in function 'HOME' /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:4 in function 'hello' /storage/emulated/0/Download/lua/Armed Heist Edited for GG.lua:146 in main chunk [Java]: in ? at luaj.LuaValue.error(LuaValue.java:1075) at luaj.LuaValue.indexerror(LuaValue.java:2923) at luaj.LuaValue.gettable(LuaValue.java:2830) at luaj.LuaValue.get(LuaValue.java:1178) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:275) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3233) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:431) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3233) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:431) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3233) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:431) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3233) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:431) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5490) at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5291)
  20. oolaoola

Archero Script

I activated the gold hack in game and say not found
  21. ItsSC

Archero Script

elaborate situation.
  22. View File PUBG VIP script (AZE_HERO BY Dicky Tongek Gaming) FULL DECRYPTED REVO ENCRYPTION . Hello Guys . It is Decrypted PUBG script ( revo encryption ) . Dont use his any version encryption anymore . It is message for everyone who want to decrypt revo scripts . I can now full decrypt any revo encryption . Yes yes , full decrypt . If you want PM me on telwgram but no cost cheap . At least 8$ . Come and lets fack to @Revoxtical together . ⚠ WARNING⚠ DONT ASK ME HOW TO DO IT OR DONT ASK ME DECRYPT FOR FREE OR I WILL BLOCK YOU FOREVER . Submitter TopGEOYT Submitted 06/20/2019 Category PUBG  
  23. Yes. maybe on your device no root mode not work.
  24. oolaoola

Archero Script

Gold hack not working for me.
  1. Load more activity