All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Kayeng

Clash of Clans

Can anyone Hack this game? My phone is rooted.
  3. Well when I was testing earlier got empty bottles in inbox, and they transformed to the helmet . Yesterday after doing everything wanted to clean inbox to see if that's the issue with switching pack with the script. I oversaw, forgot I had the same helmet on. Now I'm reverting but no joy. And character doesnt die either. Screwed again.
  4. Any idea ? Still trying something but seems values are stored in the server. Now im trying to change achievement rewards. Lets see what happens. Edit : not worked.
  5. KING3131

Shadow Fight 3

Please help to exploits shadow Fight 3
  6. I am trying to help a friend download game guardian. It's all downloaded but when clicks on gg it goes to the above photo but parallel lite. It has no option to start.
  7. Galactic_

Rucoy Online

Please make cheat to rucoy online/bot
  8. The form like this was out of my knowledge.. But when i see this.. I can get it, Where i can learn more about scripting language like this? Anyway.. This forum really helpfull to help people like me who want to learn more about lua scripting. Thanks alot..
  9. Thanks brother.. For your help, Will try on my real codes now..
  10. I think i know the problem u mean but im not sure. Can you explain ur problem pls?
  11. @Frost_Fangz i know how to fix it. Idk if u want to use it tho. U need to factory reset ur phone. And it works.
  12. local t = gg.getResults(5) local t1 = {} for i = 0, 99 do t1[#t1+1] = {address = t[1].address + 150*i, flags = 4,value = 99} end gg.setValues(t1)
  13. Help me to build this script.. gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC) gg.searchNumber('0;1;2:', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.refineNumber('0', gg.TYPE_DWORD, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) --for information, i need to edit 100 items-- --t[1], t[1].address +150, t[1].address +300, t[1].address +450, ..etc.-- --I already know the pattern is t[1].address +(150*n)-- --its for edit first item-- t = gg.getResults(5) for i, v in ipairs(t) do t[1].value = 99 end gg.setValues(t) --here the problem -- --QUESTION : how to edit 2nd item untill 100th item in one command?-- for i, v in ipairs(t) do t[1].address = t[1].address +150 t[1].value = 99 --edit 2nd item-- end gg.setValues(t) --its waste time to edit it one by one untill 100th item-- --i did some trial and error to edit all of them in one shoot-- --like n = (1~100) , t[1].address = t[1].address + (150*n)-- --but fail, i tried on gg.alert(1~100) its show alert 101, i feel stupid -- -- I TRIED TO SEARCH REFERENCES FOR THIS,-- --READ Some guide on this web, but not yet found the answear.-- gg.alert('THANKS FOR HELPING ME ') Help Set Multiple Values.lua
  14. I can't figure out how to hack any currency in the game and I need helppppppp
  15. ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

I used for thousands time and not get ban... Pro tips: Don't do anything that you are not sure, then won't get stuck.
  16. Opening pack is safe ? Someone says hes ban and stuck on loading while opening some packs .. SF packs .. can someone verify ..
  17. wait....your character was wearing the helmet....then you swap helmet id with gasoline id..??
  18. Do you have tokens code?
  19. Try to swap an item in the inbox like some logs and rocks ID's instead from Gasolines .. work for me ..
  20. Inbox is tricky, but this time I think I had the helmet on . Changing it to gasoline messed it up. If only character died
  21. LoL Noobs Cant Decrypt LoL Just Only 1 Minute Its Allready Decrypted
  22. 0.11.3 Doesn't work, wrong binary script header Script closes with this error
  23. swapping item is a bit risky,, but i think you can find the exact address of an item in your inbox then change it without changing others [added 3 minutes later] unlimited trick? i think it freezes the game when you open a pack,, but i will try it, on a new account
    I can't download the app it's just says issue parsing package
  1. Load more activity