All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. El_dorado

help me please

Try this help me.lua
  3. Huang888

help me please

OK. thanks [added 2 minutes later] oh no Nononono Sorry, there is a problem You have exceeded your accounts available daily download limit. Please try again tomorrow.
  4. El_dorado

help me please

Try this help me-1.lua
  5. El_dorado

help me please

Lemme try checking for you bro
  6. Razanon

Orna GPS RPG

I understand it's imposible to cheat?
  7. Today
  8. Huang888

help me please

I want to express in the script to modify the value of another address with the address offset of -55 as -500. [added 1 minute later] I have read the "Help" several times, and I have not found the tutorial I need. Maybe I don’t have enough understanding. . . . [added 3 minutes later] Is there a friend who can write a script, help me modify it, thanks
  9. Why you ask here? Ask friend again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.
  10. GameCrasher

help me please

I dont know how to create lua files in function for so I did what I understood what you wanted in basic lua help me.lua
  11. I asked a friend and he said to hide values with b64 then hide base, hide function with double obfuscated string, add binary protection then convert to binary, how do I do that?
  12. Enyby

help me please

https://gameguardian.net/help/
  13. Very easy. Add at script start: gg.alert('Please do not log script execution. I ask, no, I beg you!')
  14. Huang888

help me please

Please help me modify the script to make it run correctly. I am a novice, groping myself, I do not know how to do scripts. Thank you, my friends. I hope someone will reply to me. help me.lua
  15. How do I add anti log to my script?
  16. View File Batman and The Flash Hero Run Menu - Unlimited Coins - Unlimited Gems - Unlocked Characters Enjoy and give a five-star rating Watch the video of my YouTube channel "Game Lovers Villa" and SUBSCRIBE Submitter El_dorado Submitted 06/05/2020 Category LUA scripts  
  17. Please can anyone direct me on how to hack dream league Soccer 2020 coins. Is their anything i can do about it. See picture of game below
  18. Version 1.0.0

68 downloads

Menu - Unlimited Coins - Unlimited Gems - Unlocked Characters Enjoy and give a five-star rating Watch the video of my YouTube channel "Game Lovers Villa" and SUBSCRIBE
  19. I can't hack gunship battle.. I'm a beginner and I've watch several tutorials, yet each time I input a value in the search, the results get me confused. I wish I could download a script on it for east hacking.
  20. I've checked the game. It seems difficult to hack. Coins return back to their original amount. And no purchase from the store can be hacked. I'll still continue working on it bro
  21. 42retro

Roblox

I want to customize my size is that possible?
  1. Load more activity