All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. What do the currencies allow you to buy?
  3. this happen in one game or any game?
  4. one question what game?and you have any regions value or is 0 size in all regions?
  5. How should it help?
  6. can show the game and what you change to test?
  7. gordon212

Archero Script

I still cant use gold hack
  8. https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/plants-vs-zombies-2-free-inapp-unlimited-sun-no-cooldown.48638/
  9. I want to get unlimited candies in plants vs zombies 2 but I can't find the value because candies are really hard to get. I can't watch videos or pay for it, It can only be farmed at a slow speed
  10. Watch on YouTube: 82.1: Accelerated search in scripts - GameGuardian
  11. Enyby

Chainer

Version 0.1

83 downloads

Script to search for chains of pointers. Beta version. The script searches for pointer chains with a given depth and maximum offset to the .data or .bss regions. For found chains, you can generate a script that will restore the search results for these chains.
  12. Enyby

Chainer

View File Chainer Script to search for chains of pointers. Beta version. The script searches for pointer chains with a given depth and maximum offset to the .data or .bss regions. For found chains, you can generate a script that will restore the search results for these chains. Submitter Enyby Submitted 06/17/2019 Category Tools  
  13. You really need to buy boost collect it until it will reach 10-15 so you can edit the value, its hard for rare boost . I am now willing to learn how to put photos
  14. yes see description under video for download link
  15. you need download script in video description
  16. happens when you activate option 4 "hide game guardian" e/or the memory is read-only (r) and not read-write (rw) however, in some games, the modification in values to cheat change to Cd data app instead of Xa code app  this is not an absolute truth as it varies from application to application, it is what I observe in some games, mainly based on unity engine.
  17. happens when you activate option 4 "hide game guardian" e/or the memory is read-only (r) and not read-write (rw) however, in some games, the modification in values to cheat change to Cd data app instead of Xa code app this is not an absolute truth as it varies from application to application, it is what I observe in some games, mainly based on unity engine.
  18. When i tried to edit value in code app (xa), it won't to edit. It still like a original value. Do you know why?
  19. Can someone explain to me why i cant edit the value in Xa memory? The value still not change....although i freeze them....it cant change But i can still edit in Ca,Anonym,and Bad I used Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x Snap625
  20. me too. I don't understand. Please someone help explain what's the use of the car ids. Reading the threads but don't know how they are used. any tutorial on this car id hack please
  21. ItsSC

Archero Script

Your data got wiped by dev.
  22. gordon212

Archero Script

"Account has been changed" its that mean i got bann?
  23. Recommend a good and easy app to write quotes or text on images. I am using this app "Urdu on Photos" , it is working very good but i want to try some more
  24. ItsSC

Archero Script

They patched it? I will try later. What you mean speedhack? Gold hack work perfectly right here.
  1. Load more activity