Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Just use the time jump panel to skip ahead 90 days or so.  When you "get back" you'll get a crate with 396 golden eggs. should only take a few minutes to get a couple thousand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can edit and gain many quickly too.

 

Screenshot_20180515-181818.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoFear said:

You can edit and gain many quickly too.

 

Screenshot_20180515-181818.png

how? i cant find the value..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lua script coming very very soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for the Golden eggs I use Lucky Patcher.....
but in egg value I scan with E:Double (appear only one result and I change from 1,8E307). 

sorry my bad english, I'm from Sao Paulo - Brazil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, does anyone know if the script is going to be updated or how to find the cash value?

Any help appreciated, many thanks in advance :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 6:18 AM, NoFear said:

You can edit and gain many quickly too.

 

Screenshot_20180515-181818.png

How you edit the gold egg pls pls i know the  money the golden egg is the thing i need to know please???!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

14 hours ago, Deadlox03 said:

How you edit the gold egg pls pls i know the  money the golden egg is the thing i need to know please???!?!

Can you tell me how do you edit the money value please? °-°

Many thanks in advance 😀

Edited by LordBanana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2019 at 11:26 PM, LordBanana said:

 

Can you tell me how do you edit the money value please? °-°

Many thanks in advance 😀

Its easy when you got a package of money dont claim it first... click it first so you may know how much the value is... theres a brown box in your right side click it and check how much the value is and search E:DOUBLE how much the money value of the brown box and edit to 1.23e200 and when you claim it... Boom you got a tons of money that works with the gold eggs too when the brown box on the right side has gold eggs gifts inside cheeck value and edit it to 18000000000000 so you can claim it.... And thats all hope you know now.. Oh use "Keyboard: External" so you can use the small "e" letter....

And thats it for the method i know sir sorry for my bad english

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2019 at 5:53 PM, Deadlox03 said:

Its easy when you got a package of money dont claim it first... click it first so you may know how much the value is... theres a brown box in your right side click it and check how much the value is and search E:DOUBLE how much the money value of the brown box and edit to 1.23e200 and when you claim it... Boom you got a tons of money that works with the gold eggs too when the brown box on the right side has gold eggs gifts inside cheeck value and edit it to 18000000000000 so you can claim it.... And thats all hope you know now.. Oh use "Keyboard: External" so you can use the small "e" letter....

And thats it for the method i know sir sorry for my bad english

Thank you very much!!! Going to try it soon! 💃💃💃 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2019 at 5:53 PM, Deadlox03 said:

Its easy when you got a package of money don't claim it first... click it first so you may know how much the value is... there's a brown box in your right side click it and check how much the value is and search E:DOUBLE how much the money value of the brown box and edit to 1.23e200 and when you claim it... Boom you got a tons of money that works with the gold eggs too when the brown box on the right side has gold eggs gifts inside check value and edit it to 18000000000000 so you can claim it.... And that's all hope you know now.. Oh use "Keyboard: External" so you can use the small "e" letter....

And that's it for the method i know sir sorry for my bad english

Edit: Alright i have a problem with big numbers it seems...how do i search for septendecillion?! Sorry for my ignorance 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

21 hours ago, LordBanana said:

Edit: Alright i have a problem with big numbers it seems...how do i search for septendecillion?! Sorry for my ignorance 😔

Ohh i dont knwo how to search a septendecillion. Try edit the value while ur still in 1st egg (white egg the 0.25 value maybe your on higher egg style so the gifts is so much high try this egg) so u can start editing while its still in lower value if its your egg value is high then its hard to edit it cause theres so many number to search. I use my method while i was still on lowest egg value so the gifts box its still maybe to 100-30000+ i can get easily to search and edit thats all my friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • By Squidoodle04
      I want to make a script where you can close GG without ending script.
      Is this possible and if yes, could someone explain me how?
    • By Squidoodle04
      Hello,
      I saw some scripts where GG searched the numbers so fast that you couldn't even see them.
      Could someone tell me how this is possible and explain how it works
      and how I can make it myself?
    • By Squidoodle04
      Hello,
      I wanna upgrade my gg scripts and want to ask if someone could tell me something about functions, how they are used and where they are used?
    • By Squidoodle04
      Hello,
      I want to learn how to find an exact value with text search. Could someone help me?
×
×
  • Create New...