zimbe

Help gameguardian failed to load daemon

On 2018/4/2 at 5:20 AM, Enyby said:

There is nothing in the logs. Perhaps you were installing inside a virtual space. It must be done outside, and then only add GG.

Proper install without root - GameGuardian (#abausujp)

Hello 
I will also encounter the same problem!
I did install outside of the virtual space. Then add GG and open GG in the virtual space will get the same hint as in the picture!
My device is XIAOMI Android version is 8.0!
Hope to get a little help! Thank you!

Show your screenshots and logcat.

Start GG, Press "fix it" button, select "record logcat", wait for restart gg, reproduce issue, close gg, sent logcat file to me.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Show your screenshots and logcat.

Start GG, Press "fix it" button, select "record logcat", wait for restart gg, reproduce issue, close gg, sent logcat file to me.

Please help me, thank you very much
This is the result of my use of virtualXposed!
I've tried the Forum's GO Multiple with other virtual spaces and will get the same tips!

Screenshot_2018-04-22-22-44-59-956_io.va.exposed.png

Screenshot_2018-04-22-22-45-37-760_io.va.exposed.png

GG_logcat_v8.55.0_10114_8.0.0_26.log

On 4/22/2018 at 6:31 PM, Mrzhao said:

Hello 
I will also encounter the same problem!
I did install outside of the virtual space. Then add GG and open GG in the virtual space will get the same hint as in the picture!
My device is XIAOMI Android version is 8.0!
Hope to get a little help! Thank you!

Even I have the exact same problem bro! GG was working good without root in nougat and when I updated to miui oreo it suddenly started showing such things... 

Did you get any help bro?? Please tell me if you have.. 

On 4/22/2018 at 9:22 PM, Enyby said:

Need full logcat recorded via adb from PC.

How to collect logcat (#c1aa00vp)

Collecting Logcat needs A full root and if we had root we would never use GG  it in virtual space and this problem is coming for people who are using GG in virtual space in oreo probably and mi device mostly... 

So there should be some other solution.. 

4 hours ago, Nithinsg said:

Collecting Logcat needs A full root

Wrong.

On 4/22/2018 at 6:52 PM, Enyby said:

via adb from PC.

Not need root.

Try read end of post by link.

20 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Ohh okay I got it.. I'll put the log file.. 

But Before that here is some screen shots of the bug.. 

The GG Was working perfectly fine till Android 7 on my Redmi Note 5 Pro but as I got the Miui 9.5 update with android Oreo and as soon as I updated it The GG Stopped Working.. 

I tried All kinds of Virtual Spaces but the same error( no binary for your arch) comes.. But in parallel Space the Daemon Loads but the GG can't find any game except Google Play Services... 

Hope this helps. 

Screenshot_2018-05-30-03-57-37-461_io.va.exposed.png

Screenshot_2018-05-30-03-57-43-455_io.va.exposed.png

Screenshot_2018-05-30-03-57-49-131_io.va.exposed.png

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

9 hours ago, Enyby said:

Ohh okay I got it.. I'll put the log file.. 

But Before that here is some screen shots of the bug.. 

The GG Was working perfectly fine till Android 7 on my Redmi Note 5 Pro but as I got the Miui 9.5 update with android Oreo and as soon as I updated it The GG Stopped Working.. 

I tried All kinds of Virtual Spaces but the same error( no binary for your arch) comes.. But in parallel Space the Daemon Loads but the GG can't find any game except Google Play Services... 

Hope this helps. 

8 hours ago, Enyby said:

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

Actually i think there is no firmware issue as I was using GG perfectly till last update. 

I used all kinds of optimised Virtual spaces mentioned in your website, yet no result. 

On my Miui I'm not using either clone apps or second space.. But u told me to Disable it, which I don't know how to.. 

How should I disable it? 

Screenshot_2018-05-30-12-48-32-422_com.miui.securitycore.png

Edited by Nithinsg
Forgot to upload screenshot