Crisis Action Anticheat

geribaldi

• Administrators

02-29 01:46:50.761 E/bulldog-daemon(14875): helper error start 13: Permission denied
02-29 01:46:50.761 D/bulldog-daemon(14875): helper: /data/app/com.machinezone.gw-1/lib/arm64/libhelper.so

Error is still same.

Something prevent run this file as executable.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, geribaldiAA said:

Let me guess. The second process always sync with the first one. If this not answer it start a new one?

Do the second (main?) Process only looking for the first one or do they sync data together?

The first process is the main. This is the process of the game. He starts second and monitor its status. If the second process of dying, the first is completed.
The second process as the debugger is connected to the first. If the first process stops or dies, the second process of killing himself and the first process.
GG off the second process and freeze it because it can not be killed, else first die.

• Administrators

Everything is relative. Any protection can be hacked or bypassed.
Just as to detect any application.
Including GG. Just most developers rely on the package name, that's all.

With regard to protection - my knowledge will be enough to make GG almost undetectable, but it is not my purpose. Therefore, I limit myself to change the package name, nothing more.

2 hours ago, Enyby said:

I PM to him about your issue.

Now you can try delete all cookies in browser for clear theme selection.

I already did it. The forum theme is stored on account not in cooies. I think its any database bug.

But thank you

I know you hate me for that, but im going insane with the gg icon.

I tested again. All gg versions until 8.21 hasnt this bug. The bug comes with the githubtestversion in this thread.

I have now installed and run both version at the same time

On the left side v8.2.1 without any icon problem, right side 8.3.1 but see yourself

Whatever the problem is with my firmware, it is version related to gg.

You are right, it must be my phone. Im once with this s***, but i havnt any idea what i can do to solve it.

Can you add a hotkeyfeature in next versions. I want to disable the floatbutton. Phone is not usable with this bug in games