Like/thanks Button - Custom Title

exynoz

I hope there is a way to view the Like/Thanks Button below the user control panel (the one where your avatar is when you post something:)) just like over at XDA. Additionaly it would be cool to have a custom user title when you reach a certain Like/Thanks (Can't think of any example but you get the point). That way members will know how helpful you are (If members ever press Like/Thanks when you helped them). I know it's a lot of hassle but i just thought it would be a great idea :)

Edit: Or this is alreaddy implemented. The numbers on the green box? If so, sorry for this. I didn't realise it is already a feature :D

Edit: I hope the like button cannot be taken back after a period of time. I.e you can only take back a "like" after only 5mins just incase you liked a post accidentaly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I hope there is a way to view the Like/Thanks Button below the user control panel (the one where your avatar is when you post something:)) just like over at XDA. Additionaly it would be cool to have a custom user title when you reach a certain Like/Thanks (Can't think of any example but you get the point). That way members will know how helpful you are (If members ever press Like/Thanks when you helped them). I know it's a lot of hassle but i just thought it would be a great idea :)

It seems like a good idea but XDA is much bigger...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

It seems like a good idea but XDA is much bigger...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Thanks!. Yeah xda is, but if we (not me but the site developers) slowly put something like this one by one slowly then it will be a matter of time that this forum will grow sky high. After all, i can see the potential of this site growing in just a couple of months :)

Boss d2, i just realized. When you said to check my reputation you meant the "advanced member". I thought you mean the 2 likes i got from you that's why i said i'm a n00b but with 2 on it :D thanks :)

• Administrators

Boss d2, i just realized. When you said to check my reputation you meant the "advanced member". I thought you mean the 2 likes i got from you that's why i said i'm a n00b but with 2 on it :D thanks :)

I did mean the 2 likes...lol