Gameguardian with EvolutionX Custom Rom

Founder

Question

Hi ....

I have some trouble when use GG with EvolutionX Custom rom in LG V50. When i open GG it run, but it not running in background and inside application i want to modify. Sometime it freeze, cannot hit, sometime it stop and must restart. Is GG working with EvolutionX ? If i want use GG smoothly, what custom rom is the best for that ? 

Please help me 😔 Thank everybody so much

13 answers to this question

I dont think, the staff accept bug request for custom rom.

But i am an Evolution X user myself maybe i can help.

what version of evolution are u running on ? are you rooted or using virtual space?

8 hours ago, MAARS said:

I dont think, the staff accept bug request for custom rom.

But i am an Evolution X user myself maybe i can help.

what version of evolution are u running on ? are you rooted or using virtual space?

Hiii , I'm in Evolution X 5.9.3 android 11 and i'm root directly the phone, not using virtual space. Please help me 😰

Hello my friend, just connect the root program via commands (su)

On 8/13/2022 at 7:47 AM, Founder said:

Hi ....

I have some trouble when use GG with EvolutionX Custom rom in LG V50. When i open GG it run, but it not running in background and inside application i want to modify. Sometime it freeze, cannot hit, sometime it stop and must restart. Is GG working with EvolutionX ? If i want use GG smoothly, what custom rom is the best for that ? 

any custom rom works, you just need to root it. it also depends on the hardware of course

On 8/13/2022 at 12:47 PM, Founder said:

Hi ....

It's really hard to debug if it's OS specific, fortunately there's someone that happen have the same OS. Judging by the APP Behavior, i will try to give some alternative suggestion beside of Root related.

• 1) 'Not running in background': Make sure that you have enabled 'Drawing Apps' permission to get Game Guardian Overlay to work. Also try to disable battery optimization for Game Guardian from your Android Settings; Settings -> Battery -> Battery Usage -> Apps -> Game Guardian -> Run in Background. Every OS is different but you can find it around Battery and Apps settings.
  • 2) 'Sometime it Freeze, Cannot Hit, Sometime it Stop and must Restart';  Check your RAM Usage, it's basic but it happens to be a common issue. Some Android OS intend to do this when reaching certain amount of RAM Usage or Processes or Heat. The only thing is go to your Developer Option and disable Background Processes option, set it to 'System Managed'. Other possible fixes is to set GG priority into TopMost priority -1, the Default is 0 & also check your Android Architecture, is it matched with your current GG or not.

I'm also using Evolution X. I had 30-40 FPS and lag in critical ops after I switch custom ROM I have stable 60 in high graphics lol. This shows how bad optimized MIUI is also Evolution X is best when it comes to benchmarks and performance. I think you made a mistake when installing root to Evolution X it happened to me before try reinstalling everything from start ( including ROM )

18 minutes ago, Blez said:

I'm also using Evolution X. I had 30-40 FPS and lag in critical ops after I switch custom ROM I have stable 60 in high graphics lol. This shows how bad optimized MIUI is also Evolution X is best when it comes to benchmarks and performance. I think you made a mistake when installing root to Evolution X it happened to me before try reinstalling everything from start ( including ROM )

root does nothing wrong if installed correctly, root even permit to get the max power of your device by overclocking, and to uninstall system bloatware

11 minutes ago, MAARS said:

root does nothing wrong if installed correctly, root even permit to get the max power of your device by overclocking, and to uninstall system bloatware

I think you didn't read it all. Or I don't get what you just said. Also "overclocking" does NOT exist in any Android device whatsoever. You can push CPU to work at it's maximum clock speeds with tools such as CPU Tuner but it isn't overclocking. Any healthy Android device would push clock speeds when needed anyway.

I think it is you who dont understand overclocking,
by google overclock mean : run (the processor of one's computer) at a speed higher than that intended by the manufacturers.

7 hours ago, Blez said:

Any healthy Android device would push clock speeds when needed anyway.

yes the kernel actually increase the clock speed when needed but it will never reach the maximum because it is always locked by the manufacturer to prevent overheating since phone dont have any cooling system. this is called thermal throttling.
when you are rooted you can install a custom kernel that do not block your cpu from running at max clock speed even it will break due to overheating

38 minutes ago, MAARS said:

I think it is you who dont understand overclocking,
by google overclock mean : run (the processor of one's computer) at a speed higher than that intended by the manufacturers.

yes the kernel actually increase the clock speed when needed but it will never reach the maximum because it is always locked by the manufacturer to prevent overheating since phone dont have any cooling system. this is called thermal throttling.
when you are rooted you can install a custom kernel that do not block your cpu from running at max clock speed even it will break due to overheating

You guys reach the same idea, just a slight difference:

• 1) Phone manufacturers intend to keep the speed balance and it can only throttle into maximum speed and decrease once high temp is reached. Overclocking OEM speed can only reach intended Maximum speed and it will stay (Clocking) even in high temp but there would be BDProchot triggered. For example; 1.8Ghz ~ 2.4Ghz speed by this concept; only overclocking 1.8Ghz balance/manufacture speed into maximum 2.4Ghz
  • 2) Meanwhile, another Overclocking concept is by setting beyond max speed. For example; 1.8Ghz ~ 2.4Ghz speed would be: 2.5Ghz+ more by this concept but this can't be reached in Android

BDProchot is a rig that: other hardware will tell the CPU to slows-down in order to lowering the temp. This is the reason you can't do Overclocking#2 in Android, because you can't disable BDProchot in Android. Unless.. somehow with modified microcode into the chip.